why im not excited for 2021 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
technically all groups could disband at any time given the right circumstances :lazypotato:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm sure RV and MAMAMOO will renew.

I don't know too much about the other groups' situations to speculate lol.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i'm not excited for 2021 either because at this point i'm not excited for anything but i'm not worried about rv or mamamoo :sanapray: on the other hand it's still weird to think it's been 7 years since their debut, i still think of them as 3-4 year old groups

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm in my feelings:bigcatcry:i hope none of them disband :sadcat: red velvet are my life

Reactions: karina

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
MMM won't disband. They're doing really well in their company. RV I don't think will disband either but we might get less activities from them. Maybe something like 2020 again but hopefully with at least 1 comeback. Got7 I also don't think will disband but Jackson might not renew since he's doing so well in China. He also seems loyal to his group though so who knows, he might end up renewing. Winner and lovelyz are ambiguous. Winner will start serving soon and I also feel like they're very mistreated by YG so they might want to venture out but I also feel like YG gives them enough freedom to do their own thing so they might prefer to stay. Lovelyz... well idk. I'm not sure what their group dynamics are like nor how their company treats them but it's been years since their debut and they just don't seem to be doing as well as expected no matter how much they're pushed so their company might decide to disband them. But at the same time, I don't think they're completely flopping either... Their situation is the most ambiguous.

Reactions: karina and geegell

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I really hope that GOT7 will not disband, they feel very close and enjoy working together so I find it unlikely. But maybe some of them would rather do solo work and I will support them either way :pepecry2:

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
Reactions: karina and geegell

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
MMM won't disband. They're doing really well in their company. RV I don't think will disband either but we might get less activities from them. Maybe something like 2020 again but hopefully with at least 1 comeback. Got7 I also don't think will disband but Jackson might not renew since he's doing so well in China. He also seems loyal to his group though so who knows, he might end up renewing. Winner and lovelyz are ambiguous. Winner will start serving soon and I also feel like they're very mistreated by YG so they might want to venture out but I also feel like YG gives them enough freedom to do their own thing so they might prefer to stay. Lovelyz... well idk. I'm not sure what their group dynamics are like nor how their company treats them but it's been years since their debut and they just don't seem to be doing as well as expected no matter how much they're pushed so their company might decide to disband them. But at the same time, I don't think they're completely flopping either... Their situation is the most ambiguous.
lovelyz actually have a pretty big and solid fanbase in korea, but they're overlooked internationally. i don't see them disbanding anytime soon thankfully, but i could be wrong. woollim isn't the best company, but it's not the worst by any means. :sanapray:

Reactions Received
MMM could do a sistar.
Rv is sm so less active is more likely than disband.
Lovelyz it really depends on covid. smaller groups need the live event income.
Conversely Covid could help izone stay together for some sort of extension.

the boys i have no real idea about.

Reactions Received
MMM could do a sistar.
Rv is sm so less active is more likely than disband.
Lovelyz it really depends on covid. smaller groups need the live event income.
Conversely Covid could help izone stay together for some sort of extension.

the boys i have no real idea about.
well actually lovelyz are a very big group in korea so i doubt that’ll be the cause and i hope youre right about izone

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
oh please sm never disbands groups

Reactions: RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread