Why the Winwin is mistreated argument is pointless (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I have gotten in a LOT of arguments about if Winwin is or is not mistreated by SM.
I got into one today and realized why these arguments never go anywhere and probably never will go anywhere.

The main argument made in support of Winwin, is that SM has ruined his confidence by not supporting his skill and that is why he makes mistakes in dance practices etc.
Essentially, that Winwin would be doing better, if he was pushed more by SM... Essentially if he got more center time in choreos and his dancing skills (including ones that aren't traditional dance) were showcased more, we would all see that he is in fact incredible at dancing.

But here is the thing... that is a baseless assumption.
There is no proof that Winwin has more skills than what he is currently showing.
There is no proof that he doesn't have more than that.

Both the argument that Winwin struggles with Hip-hop styles of dance bcs he didn't learn them until he joined SM and that he is better at those styles than we see and is only making mistakes bcs he isn't confident... Assumptions.

And what proper fan would assume their idol isn't as amazing and talented as they think they are?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vikki

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
A tip to all of you: NEVER reply to a Winwin stan or someone who says such things cuz the whole fandom is going to jump on you.
I once said that "What if Winwin is not comfortable at all with lines and just wanted to join as a dancer?"
The messages I got from my own fandom were so disgusting I had to delete my old twitter account.

Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
A tip to all of you: NEVER reply to a Winwin stan or someone who says such things cuz the whole fandom is going to jump on you.
I once said that "What if Winwin is not comfortable at all with lines and just wanted to join as a dancer?"
The messages I got from my own fandom were so disgusting I had to delete my old twitter account.
Winwin stans are just... I get them wanting Winwin to shine, but for some reason they seem to think Winwin is amazing at dancing in styles that aren't traditional chinese dance or similar to it... (aka hip-hop styles that kpop choreos are usually in) Despite there being no proof for it.

I get that their theory of him being insecure bcs SM beat him down is POSSIBLE.... It's just... Not realistic!

They also totally ignore that putting Winwin in the front won't make him any more confident. It will just mean he will be insecure at the front now where everyone is looking at him. (And this is assuming Winwin even IS insecure, which ONCE AGAIN... WHERE TF IS THE PROOF)

Reactions: NeoSquare

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
Winwin stans are just... I get them wanting Winwin to shine, but for some reason they seem to think Winwin is amazing at dancing in styles that aren't traditional chinese dance or similar to it... (aka hip-hop styles that kpop choreos are usually in) Despite there being no proof for it.

I get that their theory of him being insecure bcs SM beat him down is POSSIBLE.... It's just... Not realistic!

They also totally ignore that putting Winwin in the front won't make him any more confident. It will just mean he will be insecure at the front now where everyone is looking at him. (And this is assuming Winwin even IS insecure)
Honestly since then I just stay away from all NCTzens in general who only stan "the less popular members".
They're all willing to hate on TY and Mark they're toxic as heck.

Kpop fans don't think logically, they think with their emotions.
Just mute them and find NCTzens who love and support all members who don't complain

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Honestly since then I just stay away from all NCTzens in general who only stan "the less popular members".
They're all willing to hate on TY and Mark they're toxic as heck.

Kpop fans don't think logically, they think with their emotions.
Just mute them and find NCTzens who love and support all members who don't complain
Oh they are lying, they aren't stanning "the less popular members" Winwin is one of the most popular members of NCT. And well even if not the most popular, the one with the most active and agressive fandom.

I have yet to meet a Winwin stan who appreciates Kun as the underrated king he is.

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
Oh they are lying, they aren't stanning "the less popular members" Winwin is one of the most popular members of NCT. And well even if not the most popular, the one with the most active and agressive fandom.

I have yet to meet a Winwin stan who appreciates Kun as the underrated king he is.
sameee
I just hang out with TaeyongFriends and Markzens

• Haha

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
sameee
I just hang out with TaeyongFriends and Markzens
I for the most part about NCT talk with the peeps who I know from here.
And tbh the arguments MOSTLY happen with ppl I meet on omegle XD

+ I have these few ppl who I just rant at about whatever group whether they stan it or not!

Users who are viewing this thread