COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Why you should be watching Tower of God (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think they are doing pretty good job as anime-only, like it hasn't been feeling lacking. Though I get that webtoon readers who know how much stuff characters have and feel like some parts were left out that shouldn't been.
The anime is fine, I can't really complain about that. They've done a great job so far, as you said webtoon readers like me would notice which parts are missing but overall they're keeping the story as faithfull as possible and that's what really matters at the end.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The anime is fine, I can't really complain about that. They've done a great job so far, as you said webtoon readers like me would notice which parts are missing but overall they're keeping the story as faithfull as possible and that's what really matters at the end.
Yup : ) In case of some animes you sometimes notice that the adaption isn't the best even if you have no idea of source material. Like I'm watching Arte this season too and they suddenly had this character as best friend of the protagonist, but no explanation where the character came from and how they even met.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My boyfriend is a huge fan of the WEBTOON. I haven’t yet read it, or seen it, but I’ve been getting so many recommendations from it and my boyfriend WILL NOT SHUT UP ABOUT IT to the point where I know atleast the half of the characters (I think) and the plot (as well as it twists and spoilers)
My younger brother also wants to see it so I’ll give it a try with him

the artsyle looks abit like demon slayer and it seems really unique so kudos to that.
My brother has read the webtoon as well, he has been trying to hint and spoil me :nekopout:

It does look bit like Demon Slayer :wat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread