COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Will Polaris give up on Ladies' Code in 2019? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2 years passed since their comeback. They sold a little bit more than 2k albums... I know members had solo songs since their latest comeback but it seems that the only people who knew about their solos were their fans or people that like LC due lack of promotion.

I have read something about Polaris girls project ages ago and I feel like they will focus on them later on and give up on LC.

It feels like they are already giving up. Sojung is a real solo material as well... but they didn't really promote her enough.

I remember reading an article where LC were compared to WG... so sad when you think about it. They could get big but I don't think they have much time left.

I feel like in 2019 (since contract usually last 7 years) we might just get a goodbye single or something like that.

2 years of being inactive as a group is something LC can't afford right now. There is a bunch of new girl groups and old groups quickly get forgotten. And my heart kinda hurt when Sojung released a new song and people thought she is a new rookie singer... that's just show how clueless people were just because they already starting to forget about them after all with all new groups it's easy to forget about members of some group that were inactive for 2 years.

Edit: oops if contract last 7 years their ends in 2020. But I guess everything I said is still the same just then they would get a goodbye single in 2020. And maybe they will be inactive in 2019 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was under the impression they're nearing a comeback this year or early next year but I have no idea where I got that idea tbh.

In the meantime, stream Crystal Clear

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I feel like their company has already given up on them. They finally gained the strength and courage to come back and get on stage again, but then their company pretty much gave them nothing after that. Two members got solos and that's it. There was barely any promotion for it. They have so much so potential but their company is holding them back so much. They've been through a lot and really do deserve the best.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I really liked a lot of what they had to offer... Ashley's solo was the most recent one i loved.
I hope they don't disband or something but... they seem to not be in a good place

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Unfortunately I think it's already a done deal. I do not see them coming back as a group although I deeply hope to be wrong. I miss them.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hope that doesn't happen, I really like their songs and they all have such lovely voices. Maybe they'll surprise us with a comeback but the way it's looking right now I'm not too sure... :pepecry1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread