COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Group β™› π–πˆπππ„π‘ πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 - 𝙒𝙀 π™Šπ™ 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 β™› (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias?

• Yoon

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Jinu

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Mino

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Hoony

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • OT4

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Rukia

Celebrity
Reactions Received

WINNER (Hangul: μœ„λ„ˆ) is a South Korean boy band formed in 2013 by YG Entertainment and debuted in 2014. It currently consists of four members, Jinwoo, Seunghoon, Mino and Seungyoon. Originally a five-member, Taehyun later departed from the group in November 2016.

The group was formed through the 2013 reality survival program WIN: Who is Next, where they competed as "Team A" against other trainees from YG Entertainment for the chance to debut as the first YG boy group in eight years, since the debut of Big Bang. At the conclusion of the program, the name "WINNER" was given to Team A after they won all three rounds of public voting.

WINNER Official Fandom Name: INNER CIRCLE

WINNER Official Fan Color: Nebula Blue

WINNER Official Social Media Accounts:

Twitter:
@yg_winnercity
Instagram: @winnercity
Facebook: OfficialYGWINNER
Youtube: WINNER Channel
vLive channel: WINNER Channel

MEMBERS' PROFILE:

YOON

Name: Kang Seungyoon (κ°•μŠΉμœ€)
Stage name: Yoon
Birthdate: January 21, 1994
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Composer, Songwriter, Producer, Actor
Height: 178cm
Star Sign: Aquarius
Blood type: B
SNS Accounts: Instagram, Twitter

Facts: Seungyoon shot to fame in reality TV singing contest β€˜SuperStar K2’ after singing β€˜Instinctively’ in which he finished in 4th place. Prior WINNER’s debut, he debuted as a solo artist in 2013 with much success in solo song, β€˜It Rains’. He appeared in popular sitcom β€˜High Kick: Revenge of Short Legged’ and also acted in several acting projects, including the most recent β€˜Prison Playbook’. He was part of variety show β€˜Flower Crew’.

JINU

Name: Kim Jinwoo (κΉ€μ§„μš°)
Stage Name: Jinu
Position: Vocal, Visual, Actor
Birthday: September 26, 1991
Hometown: Imjado, South Korea
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Blood Type: A
Facts: Jinwoo trained in BIGBANG’s Seungri’s talent academy; he was also YG’s oldest trainee. He is WINNER’s oldest member. He was the lead in the Korean production of β€˜Little Prince’, in which he also became the 1st KPOP idol to be part of a contemporary dance production. He starred in web drama β€˜Love for a Thousand More’ with fellow member, Kang Seungyoon. He was cast in travel reality show β€˜Wizard of Nowhere’, in which he was nominated for MBC’s 17th Entertainment Rookie Award.

MINO

Name: Song Minho (μ†‘λ―Όν˜Έ)
Stage Name: MINO
Hometown: Yongin, South Korea
Birthday: March 30, 1993
Height: 180cm
Star sign: Aries
Blood type: A
Position: Main Rapper, Composer, Songwriter, Producer

Facts: Mino was in the final-line up for BLOCK B but left the group prior their debut. He initially debuted under the name Tagoon in ballad group, BoM, which has since then disbanded in 2013. After WINNER’s debut, he shot to fame as runner-up in rap competition show β€˜Show Me The Money 4’, and followed up with variety success in β€˜New Journey to West Seasons 3-4’. He is part of hip hop duo, MOBB. He has written/featured songs for numerous artists such as Epik High, Infinity Challenge, Lee Hi, Sechskies, etc. Mino officially debuted as a solo artist on November 26, 2018 with the album "XX" and lead single "Fiance."

HOONY

Name: Lee Seunghoon (μ΄μŠΉν›ˆ)
Stage Name: Hoony
Birth date: January 11, 1992
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Star sign: Capricorn
Height: 182cm
SNS accounts: Instagram, Twitter
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Lyricist, Composer, Choreographer

Facts: He participated in the 1st season of television contest KPOP STAR and finished in 4th place. He choreographed a flash mob performance for BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and participated as a coach in KBS' dancing competition "Dancing High."

FORMER MEMBER

TAEHYUN

Stage Name: Taehyun
Birth Name: Nam Tae Hyun (λ‚¨νƒœν˜„)
Position: Main Vocalist, Maknae
Hometown: Hanam, South Korea
Birthday: May 10, 1994
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 179 cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: A
Instagram: @souththth

Facts: He left the band on 26 Nov 2016. Nam Tae Hyun’s leave from the group and agency comes after YGE announced his hiatus, which he was taking due to reported mental health issues. After leaving YG Ent., he established his own agency South Buyers Club. On May 26th, 2017, he re-debuted with his newly formed band, South Club.

CURRENT COMEBACK:

MEMBER SOLO DEBUTS:

MINO

Last edited:

Rukia

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Hello gals and lads. I was just about to make a WINNER artist thread. Good thing I found this one. I will be spamming here from now on :pepeheart:

What do ya'll think we are in store for WINNER's and possible solo releases in 2019?
They said they wanted to comeback twice this year just like last year but it looks like that won't be possible now with the delays and Jinwoo's enlistment. I'm guessing they're gonna comeback once and then hiatus sigh and solo promotions for Seungyoon. Those are the things I'm almost certain with at least.

They've been teasing Jinwoo's album since last year but they're really running out of time so I don't know how that works. I guess they changed their mind that's why his solo (and Seunghoon's) will be put in their next full album instead. I hope we get MVs for each. Mino also expressed his desire to comeback with another solo album this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kuro Idol Threads 231