COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Teaser Wonho declares, "Losing me is better than losing you" in emotional teaser for first MV 'Losing You' (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Didn't really know what to expect but I really like it so far
I knew we were getting something emo, no way the man who wears his heart on his sleeve was just gonna bypass everything. Still wasn't prepared for how hard it hit me in the feels, tho.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I knew we were getting something emo, no way the man who wears his heart on his sleeve was just gonna bypass everything. Still wasn't prepared for how hard it hit me in the feels, tho.
yeah just choosing that specific phrase for the first listenable teaser (unless i missed one) is just really emotional :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hes coming back? tbh i had no idea, but good for him! is there any sign that he might rejoin the group after this? i understand hes a soloist but hes still under starship, ive been kinda curious about it.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
yeah just choosing that specific phrase for the first listenable teaser (unless i missed one) is just really emotional :sadcat:
It is the first, yeah. Also the fact that it was in English...Maximum pain. The imagery of the clip was really powerful as well and I just know when the whole thing is out I'm just going to be sobbing on the floor.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
hes coming back? tbh i had no idea, but good for him! is there any sign that he might rejoin the group after this? i understand hes a soloist but hes still under starship, ive been kinda curious about it.
Yes, he's coming back! Not sure on group rejoin, but considering fans fought for it and he's a soloist, idk that it will happen. He's under a subsidiary now, Hyungwon is actually his labelmate as he's signed to Highline as DJ H.ONE, so I hope we at least get them doing a collab.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes, he's coming back! Not sure on group rejoin, but considering fans fought for it and he's a soloist, idk that it will happen. He's under a subsidiary now, Hyungwon is actually his labelmate as he's signed to Highline as DJ H.ONE, so I hope we at least get them doing a collab.
it seems like wonho and starship are on good terms now if they're letting him under a sub label. him rejoining the group seems like a possibility. I wonder if they're releasing his solo to kind of test the waters before making any more drastic decisions. as long as he's happy though I guess it really doesn't matter if he's solo or in a group.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
it seems like wonho and starship are on good terms now if they're letting him under a sub label. him rejoining the group seems like a possibility. I wonder if they're releasing his solo to kind of test the waters before making any more drastic decisions. as long as he's happy though I guess it really doesn't matter if he's solo or in a group.
I don't trust Starship whatsoever, tbh. My thing is, we don't even really know if he wants to rejoin the group. People keep pushing it but for all we know it could have been his choice to debut as a solo artist. I'm never gonna say never, because it was supposed to be impossible for him to even come back to the industry in the first place and we made that happen. I'd love to see all the boys back together, just like anyone else, but if it's not meant to be, that's fine. All I care about is that he's happy and healthy, and honestly, nowadays he looks healthier than he did during his last few comebacks with MX.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can't wait anymore to have him back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread