Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the official WOODZ Badge Thread

Please read the rules!
▸Badge size should be 77x77
▸All Badges must use Round Corner frames, set at 40
▸No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
▸Only official photos are allowed. Selfies are accepted if they are from an official account.
▸Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸ Post your original photos along with your badges & do not wait until the voting ends!
▸Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.

How to make Badges

Suggestion Period: 28th November to 30th November
Preliminary Voting: 1st December to 3rd December
Final Voting: 4th December to 6th December​

Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SoftGirlSummer

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
oh so his badges aren't going to be with Uniq's? Or is Uniq not getting a revamp?

Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
oh so his badges aren't going to be with Uniq's? Or is Uniq not getting a revamp?
I gotta be honest I didn't even realize UNIQ had badges until this comment, just looked them up rip..

@Awards it's still okay for me to do a solo badge for just WOODZ/Seungyoun? If there will be a revamp for UNIQ as a group would it be changed with that as well?

Reactions: QueenB and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I gotta be honest I didn't even realize UNIQ had badges until this comment, just looked them up rip..

@Awards it's still okay for me to do a solo badge for just WOODZ/Seungyoun? If there will be a revamp for UNIQ as a group would it be changed with that as well?
Ah this is my mistake, I didn't realise he was also in UNIQ. Since it has been over a year since their revamps you can carry on with WOODZ but his badge will most likely stay under UNIQ for now. UNIQ isn't on our list for groups to be revamped so we might allow them after all the groups in the list are done and finished but they just won't be doing the WOODZ badge. Sorry for the confusion, it always gets a bit weird when we get to the artists that debuted in a group who then went solo :jisoosmh:

Reactions: QueenB and Myco

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received

yeah I only knew about it because we made X1 badges and I think we didn't make his badge for it since Uniq already had some lol.

Reactions: NASA and Myco

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Last edited:
Reactions: NASA and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah this is my mistake, I didn't realise he was also in UNIQ. Since it has been over a year since their revamps you can carry on with WOODZ but his badge will most likely stay under UNIQ for now. UNIQ isn't on our list for groups to be revamped so we might allow them after all the groups in the list are done and finished but they just won't be doing the WOODZ badge. Sorry for the confusion, it always gets a bit weird when we get to the artists that debuted in a group who then went solo :jisoosmh:
Yeah I don't mind if he stays under UNIQ, after all that's where he started out, idk though if you are going to call the badge WOODZ or what it is right now? (I don't mind either^^)

Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Yeah I don't mind if he stays under UNIQ, after all that's where he started out, idk though if you are going to call the badge WOODZ or what it is right now? (I don't mind either^^)
I think if we ever do something about all the group members who went solo then we'll consider WOODZ as well but for now we'll keep him named Seungyeon, aside from X1 there's also a few members of Wanna One who went solo too and we're doing solo badge threads for them while keeping them under Wanna One still. On one hand i'd imagine fans of the groups would prefer the badges to stay under the group but on the other hand it can sometimes get a little confusing when they make a name for themselves as a solo artist. I think for now it's unlikely any badges will be moved though since the only way I can think to do it is basically to delete the badge and then reupload it under a diff catagory and just award it to the people that had it again so I don't think we'll be moving any unless we really need to~ There's a slightly better chance we'll rename it though.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: QueenB
Reactions Received
thank you so much for tagging me! voted.

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
voted!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I wanted to go by KST time but I accidentally slept through today so I'm sorry for that.

Here are the results of the preliminary
Screenshot (18).png

Got a good Top 4 for the final voting where you'll be able to pick 1 one them.

#1 Option 1 - 5 Votes

#2 Option 10 - 4 Votes

#3 Option 14 - 4 Votes

#4 Option 20 - 4 Votes

Final voting can be found here
Going by KST time, voting will be over on the 5th 4PM CEST (my time), which is midnight 6th KST

@gayzone @Wingfrost @DarlingBlue @yellowcoat @QueenB

Reactions Received
voted. thank you for tagging, beautiful work.

Users who are viewing this thread