Found Wooyoung Ateez card for trade, will trade for Irene RV, Jennie BP, or Yerin Gfriend (1 Viewer)

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Wat it says in the title:
Wooyoung Ateez card for trade, will trade for Irene RV, Jennie BP, or Yerin Gfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I must admit that for a girl-centred forum, you do not sell for cheap :D
Hmm, i hv more than i thot i did of cards i wanted/like the groups.
12/26 cards. But i only hv 1 highly valued card in my hands. Ill wait until a acceptable to both parties trade comes along. (I can always keep it so tat i can get a different card in my next card from daily/free card day.)

dang good luck
I dint know you stan Ateez, jimimis. (Wat card would you give me for it if you have it, jimimis? It doesnt seem like you are going for cards tho. Nvm concentrate on other things for now.)

i can't believe i'm doing this but it's the only way i can get my first complete set. would you trade this for a chaeyoung card?
I already have Chaeyoung Twice since long ago tho. Srry, i dont think you hv any cards i want or can get. I wish you did tho. Id love to get Irene, or Yerin or Jennie in trade for this card.

Reactions: OnlyCalB
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
I already have Chaeyoung Twice since long ago tho. Srry, i dont think you hv any cards i want or can get. I wish you did tho. Id love to get Irene, or Yerin or Jennie in trade for this card.
i don't know if there's anyone who's interested in ateez who has these cards but if i ever get a jennie or irene card i'll post here again :sanapray:

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i don't know if there's anyone who's interested in ateez who has these cards but if i ever get a jennie or irene card i'll post here again :sanapray:
I know others hv already completed at least 1 set of Ateez so they dint need mine, but i also know nobody ever offered this card in public so i thot i'd put it out there, tats all. Dint realise you collected both bg/ggs. Srry dint mean to tempt u at all.

Reactions: OnlyCalB

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I know others hv already completed at least 1 set of Ateez so they dint need mine, but i also know nobody ever offered this card in public so i thot i'd put it out there, tats all. Dint realise you collected both bg/ggs. Srry dint mean to tempt u at all.
I don´t think anyone has already completed the whole set.

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
you have the only wooyoung :dubuthink:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
noo don't be sorry. i don't think anyone has completed the whole ateez set yet, as far as i know you're the first one to ever get this card :jisoosmh:

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I don´t think anyone has already completed the whole set.
you have the only wooyoung :dubuthink:
noo don't be sorry. i don't think anyone has completed the whole ateez set yet, as far as i know you're the first one to ever get this card :jisoosmh:
As everybody here is telling me, and my memory was wrong, but i plead anybody could have made the error, i got confused because:
A) the cards teams included 3 bgs which had 'A' as 1st letter in their name,
2) thats it rlly, i misremembered/misheard(in written form either A.C.E. or Astro which lexus or Reo completed the set of n unknowingly thot someone completed Ateez insteadcof Reo completing A.C.E. or Astro, look idk bgs ok. Its lucky i even knew/checked Wooyoung was in Ateez when i wrote the OP/thread title. Live n learn, my memory palace is getting too full of unwanted info, wish i could dump some of it. Ah well.

My bad, srry. (For not knowing the difference, if only i could now forget until i need to know)

Reactions: Yili

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
As everybody here is telling me, and my memory was wrong, but i plead anybody could have made the error, i got confused because:
A) the cards teams included 3 bgs which had 'A' as 1st letter in their name,
2) thats it rlly, i misremembered/misheard(in written form either A.C.E. or Astro which lexus or Reo completed the set of n unknowingly thot someone completed Ateez insteadcof Reo completing A.C.E. or Astro, look idk bgs ok. Its lucky i even knew/checked Wooyoung was in Ateez when i wrote the OP/thread title. Live n learn, my memory palace is getting too full of unwanted info, wish i could dump some of it. Ah well.

My bad, srry. (For not knowing the difference, if only i could now forget until i need to know)
it´s okay. no one was attacking you or being mean. don´t take it so close to heart? you sound... hurt and frustrated. I don´t think anyone meant to cause that. we were simply pointing out, you were one of a kind with a lucky card.

Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
it´s okay. no one was attacking you or being mean. don´t take it so close to heart? you sound... hurt and frustrated. I don´t think anyone meant to cause that. we were simply pointing out, you were one of a kind with a lucky card.
I wasnt hurt or anything, i was just dumbfounded at myself n at the fact there were 3 bgs starting with 'A' n it took me this long to get it into my thick skull, actually quite proud of how i dint let unwanted info into my head for so long. Unfortunately i hv since learned in the last few minutes tat there are at least 7 Ateez cards which means at least 7 members, at least i dint accidentally learn their names, yet. Or Astros' or A.C.E.'s. Small favors huh.

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I wasnt hurt or anything, i was just dumbfounded at myself n at the fact there were 3 bgs starting with 'A' n it took me this long to get it into my thick skull, actually quite proud of how i dint let unwanted info into my head for so long. Unfortunately i hv since learned in the last few minutes tat there are at least 7 Ateez cards which means at least 7 members, at least i dint accidentally learn their names, yet. Or Astros' or A.C.E.'s. Small favors huh.
glad to introduce you to some new music :). all three of them are worth listening.
there are 8 members of Ateez. shall I start my essay on "why ateez is amazing and everyone should listen to them"? :D

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
glad to introduce you to some new music :). all three of them are worth listening.
there are 8 members of Ateez. shall I start my essay on "why ateez is amazing and everyone should listen to them"? :D
I dont listen to bgs even when i hv their card, especially since im trying to trade away their card. I hv listened to kpop bgs b4, but no song iv lustened to makes me want to listen again, yet-so far.

There was an event here on KS long ago tat we had ti find a time-stamp for scenes/clues in an MV for the solution n i watched/listened to the most kpop bgs songs ever in my life. It was unenjoyable but it wasnt compelling enuf to make want to go and find out/listen more on my own.mostly hcnt watched any except maybe 1 or 2 since. Thnx but srry no thnx.

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
I dint know you stan Ateez, jimimis. (Wat card would you give me for it if you have it, jimimis? It doesnt seem like you are going for cards tho. Nvm concentrate on other things for now.)
i don't ew what gave you that horrid idea

• Haha

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i don't ew what gave you that horrid idea
You forgot the sarcasm hashtag in ur earlier post, tats why i forgot ur sarcasm queen here cos u been out of practise-nvm now i rmbr but ill forget again if you dont remind all KS ur the Queen of sarcasm every now n again.

Users who are viewing this thread