Movie Worst movies? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
normally i would say the worst movie i ever watched is the fault in our stars but i already wrote an essay-like post about how much i hate that movie so time for something different i guess. i'm in a mood for a long post again so let me pretend i'm writing a letterboxd review or something. it's not objectively considered awful because it won four academy awards (to this day i don't know how that happened), but the worst movie i have seen in the last few years has to be bohemian rhapsody. i was really excited to see it in theaters because two of my closest friends absolutely love queen so they were talking about this movie all the time prior to its release but i ended up regretting ever paying to watch it. thankfully i only did it once, my friends saw it like 8 times or something. this movie looked as if someone decided to make a queen biopic based on their wikipedia page and nothing else. it lacked any depth, but was overdramatic at the same time. and here comes the awful editing - which they somehow won an oscar for. there was just no need for this amount of cuts, especially in this scene. i seriously doubt anyone would watch this and then say that it's worthy of an academy award.
it was based on the story of one of the greatest bands of all time so obviously the soundtrack was good... but that's it.

Reactions: SHlNEE and AmysTeri

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I remember that one film when a man pretended to be a baby and it was a naughty Christmas movie and basically the worst thing I have ever seen till this day.

Also Bad Santa or something like that. Also another one I watched because we were doing a sleepover and a friend of mine had it on a DVD and were decided to see whether we would be able to not fall asleep. I think we did eventually sleep quite well.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Sucker Punch

Reactions Received
Ship
People love it but I hated it: Elf... Also Dumb and Dumber.

Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Cant think of any rn, i love watching saturday late night movies on tv tat arent big box office blockbusters, or i was just bored enuf to watch instead of putting on a dvd instead. Cant rmbr the titles but most were just trashy watch 1 time n then forget movies.

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
I watch bad horror movies all the time but I can't think of any of their names xD

But the live action ATLA was awful

Users who are viewing this thread