COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Photo Worst Selca Taking Idol? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's been a running joke in Seventeen and their fandom that Wonwoo(and Vernon) are the worst at taking a selca. It came to a point that Jun (who is admittedly one of the best at taking selcas) taught Wonwoo how to take proper selcas:

Or that their leader, S. Coups, have to take Wonwoo's selca sometimes to make it look better:

Some examples of his bad selcas:

IMG_20190528_231021.jpg
IMG_20190528_230836.jpg
IMG_20190528_230817.jpg

But it seems like this year(it probably started last year to be honest), the curse has been broken :queen:
Here are some new-ish Wonwoo selcas that are absolutely great and reminiscent of predebut Wonwoo selca that isn't that bad at all:

IMG_20190528_230637.jpg
IMG_20190527_184640.jpg

Okay, those pictures aren't all that great too, but at least he improved a lot? Let's see if the coming year if the worst selca taking idol would improve :llama_tea:

Attachments

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Used to say it was Taemin, but he's improved

......kinda

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I don't know if Kyungsoo can't take them or won't take them, but the point still stands... The only selfies I know from him are these legendary photocards!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well I don't know if Kyungsoo can't take them or won't take them, but the point still stands... The only selfies I know from him are these legendary photocards!

he'd bless us with meme content if had SNS. hope he'll make one when he's charged from the army:bigcatcry:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
adding winter to the unfortunate selfie taking skills gang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread