COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Would anyone be interested?? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I really want to try hosting Group Orders in the future, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in participating in the slightest if I ended up creating one (for the US). As I have never hosted one before, I don’t have any credibility or proofs to show that I’m reliable, so it’s understandable that nobody would want to join. I want to start somehow and to gain trust, it’ll be good to start w photocard trading or that sort of stuff, but it is very difficult to start the cycle. I’m definitely thinking of building proofs with some other things before I start tho

If you don’t know what a group order is, it’s when the manager bulk buys albums (usually from one comeback for a group) requested from many different people, and overall the shipping fee would be reduced because the price is divided amongst all of the people who ordered. There’s usually photocard sorting, so it’s highly likely that you’ll get your preferred member(s)!

I think if I were to start one though, I might just start a general one where participants can pick any album they want from a site, and the shipping would be reduced.??

I’m getting ahead of myself lol I’m just curious if there’s anyone that is possibly interested in the future!!

Honestly don’t think anyone would be and don’t think anyone will comment, but it’s worth a try! :’)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really want to try hosting Group Orders in the future, and I was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in participating in the slightest if I ended up creating one (for the US). As I have never hosted one before, I don’t have any credibility or proofs to show that I’m reliable, so it’s understandable that nobody would want to join. I want to start somehow and to gain trust, it’ll be good to start w photocard trading or that sort of stuff, but it is very difficult to start the cycle. I’m definitely thinking of building proofs with some other things before I start tho

If you don’t know what a group order is, it’s when the manager bulk buys albums (usually from one comeback for a group) requested from many different people, and overall the shipping fee would be reduced because the price is divided amongst all of the people who ordered. There’s usually photocard sorting, so it’s highly likely that you’ll get your preferred member(s)!

I think if I were to start one though, I might just start a general one where participants can pick any album they want from a site, and the shipping would be reduced.??

I’m getting ahead of myself lol I’m just curious if there’s anyone that is possibly interested in the future!!

Honestly don’t think anyone would be and don’t think anyone will comment, but it’s worth a try! :’)
I don't have experience with group orders but I know a go manager that might be able to give more info if you want.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Just advice for starting and whatnot
Haha thanks for the offer :sanapray: I actually know a few goms too, so I am pretty much aware of what to do, but it’s gaining a few participants that’s the issue lol,, def have to start by selling or trading something first then attempt to be a gom afterwards

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haha thanks for the offer :sanapray: I actually know a few goms too, so I am pretty much aware of what to do, but it’s gaining a few participants that’s the issue lol,, def have to start by selling or trading something first then attempt to be a gom afterwards
Ah I see, well good luck then. I might be willing to join depending on what albums you get :sanapray:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hard working yolksie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread