Would You Date You (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
Based on your personality traits would you date someone that is like you?

I am high maintenence in terms of my expectations for others. I am heavily critical of others and have a tendency to roll my eyes when people cry. sometimes... So no I don't think I would date someone like me. There is not enough Vodka [because I'd rather die than drink Whiskey] in the world.

Tagging People: @SHINee @Drew_B @RandAlThor @Vikki @bulletproof @Tickita @yellowcoat

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
NOPE!

I suck at conflict, talking about emotions, and can get cranky real easily. I'm not super selfless and I can be lazy at times. So I think the cons out weigh the pros honestly-my boyfriend is so selfless and kind and I think that's the only reason he's stuck with me for over a year.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
No. Because I'm honestly horrible at relationships.

I can be unreliable and act in the moment instead of thinking straight.

I'm a horrible match not just for me but for everybody.
And btw can we keep this on the dl? I don't want Krystal to find out about this.

Reactions Received
Ship
I suck at conflict, talking about emotions, and can get cranky real easily. I'm not super selfless and I can be lazy at times.
Are you sure we're not the same person...

my boyfriend is so selfless and kind and I think that's the only reason he's stuck with me for over a year.
A keeper... Although any man that lets you play k-pop really is. I can't even get relatives to listen to it... lol

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
Are you sure we're not the same person...

A keeper... Although any man that lets you play k-pop really is. I can't even get relatives to listen to it... lol
Yeah, he's amazing and incredibly understanding.

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
I would lol..
Though I'm very understanding with ppl who are more emotional than me, I think I'd vibe better with someone who's also a f*cking rock :lisalaugh: . I think it'd be really chill to be with someone where we could just look at each-other and be like "lol, same".

Reactions: Anju and SpearB
Reactions Received
hmm
maybe not date it may be that i hate dating with a pretty holy passion its the worst of job interviews and interviewing ppl for a job with the added benefit of wasting money and dealing with lots and lots of bs lies and drama.

but marry hang out with :)
Sure

I am warm sensitive and caring.
low maintenance.
My sisters say i am trainable /sigh...

con
pretty set in my ways but.
low tolerance to manipulation /passive aggression.
pretty inflexible on what i think is right and wrong.

Reactions: Anju and Chahee
Reactions Received
Nope. I'm too socially awkward and suck at making small talk. I also have a terrible habit of being a people pleaser. I need a social butterfly who can handle being criticised by my side if I'm going to be a functional person.

Reactions: Anju

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics
I think nothing serious could come from a combination of 2 of me

And dating concept is supposed to be serious ig

Reactions Received
Hell no. I am not only absolutely ugly in the physical terms, but I can be childish and I´m too clingy and annoying. I don´t have many friends as no one can bear me :D. I live alone and will die alone. I don´t think I was made for relationships.

Reactions Received
I don't think I'd be attracted to someone just like me as while we'd be similar I do think my attraction needs something more as well.

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received
If I could date a male version of me. Oh-hell-to-the-no. It would be a race to see who'd sabotage the relationship first. Nope, never, in my case I need an oppisite personality of myself.

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
I am heavily critical of others and have a tendency to roll my eyes when people cry.
reading this.... didn't you tell me you were trying to become a psychologist?:wimwim::jisoosmh:
im not sure if those things go well together if i can be honest, especially because people can cry a lot in therapy sessions sometimes etc but anyways

yay for tagging me , cute ♥ BUT YOU TAGGED THE WRONG ACC:junweary:
people keep making the mistake:lisalaugh: shinee was taken by that inactive acc so i had to go with shlnee with a small L

SO GETTING TO THE QUESTION
i would and could date someone like me; i would love to have someone next to me who likes to have things tidy and clean
someone who shows me a lot of empathy and understanding, someone that when they say they love me, they really mean it and it is not fake
etc
i rather be together with someone who is a lot like me than someone who is the opposite
they always say opposites attract.... i strongly disagree:jisoosmh:

Users who are viewing this thread