Would you participate in t he writing challenge or graphics challenge on the forum? (1 Viewer)

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
yay or nay?

I used to be on a forum (not kpop, but still music related) where people wrote a lot of fanfics and I am surprised here, the fanfic section is not very .... active.
I was told this forum has had many many challenges like these but I scrolled though fanfic section last night and found nothing, so I´m curious.
Also, you have some really talented writers right here, so I´d suggest to check.
I´ve only read stories by two users but anyway :D. Mind-blowing,creative, amazing etc. :D

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I wouldn't because I suck at writing and I'm not confident in my graphics either :jisoosmh:
that´s not true and you know it. stop fishing for the compliments. that´s not the pool :D.

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
that´s not true and you know it. stop fishing for the compliments. that´s not the pool :D.
I'm actually not though, I tried to leave graphics once but was convinced to stay :jisoosmh:
I think I've improved though so there's that at least

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
graphics? sure! come through graphic design legend eclipsoul! writing on the other hand... it would be better for the challenge itself if i didn't do it :wimwim: trust me no one would want to read that, even when i look at what i sometimes write in my notes app at 2am (not really fanfics, just some random thoughts or even describing my dreams which look like some unaired spongebob episodes but if you really wanted to you could turn them into a fanfic) i'm like "what the f*ck was wrong with you..." :wimwim:

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I'm actually not though, I tried to leave graphics once but was convinced to stay :jisoosmh:
practice makes perfect.
you´ll get there. as long as you enjoy doing it. you are doing it right ♥. there are bunch of talented people and you can learn one from another? :)
you all have something to bring to the table I´m sure.

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I'm actually decently confident in my writing skill but I don't really write fanfiction anymore. If it's for a forum event though I'd do it for sure!

• Love
Reactions: milk and brekker

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
seems like Iˇm the only one interested in writing ...... nevermind.
tumblr my friend :D.

Reactions: Yili and milk

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
yay or nay?

I used to be on a forum (not kpop, but still music related) where people wrote a lot of fanfics and I am surprised here, the fanfic section is not very .... active.
I was told this forum has had many many challenges like these but I scrolled though fanfic section last night and found nothing, so I´m curious.
Also, you have some really talented writers right here, so I´d suggest to check.
I´ve only read stories by two users but anyway :D. Mind-blowing,creative, amazing etc. :D
I hope one of those users was me :maheart:

And yea sure I might compete, tho admittedly I'd be way too bored if I had to write an entire fanfic or anything longer than like... 2 pages or smn.

And I think what people were reffering to were the events. Of which I've hosted a few and they have a lot of games but it has to be one of the large events like the Star Wars event we had earlier this year and the GoT event we had last year. We'll be doing another one probably next year. There aren't that many large events cause they take a lot of effort and planning to do and we are all volunteers so...

Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
You've definitely improved I can say that much.
But naturally no one expects Dii or Antonio levels of quality graphics from you since they are actually doing that stuff actively outside the forum,

Reactions: Yili and Vikki

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I hope one of those users was me :maheart:

And yea sure I might compete, tho admittedly I'd be way too bored if I had to write an entire fanfic or anything longer than like... 2 pages or smn.

And I think what people were reffering to were the events. Of which I've hosted a few and they have a lot of games but it has to be one of the large events like the Star Wars event we had earlier this year and the GoT event we had last year. We'll be doing another one probably next year. There aren't that many large events cause they take a lot of effort and planning to do and we are all volunteers so...
it was you, but I´m not getting what do you mean with "GOT7 event"? What was the even about? A writing challenge is usually something like either people write a fanfic about a certain topic (ex. exo-beach-shipwreck) or they last like 30 days. I have participated in those.
For graphics usually, people just vote for the best graphics? (something like what you do with badges?)

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I'd consider a one-shot challenge though since that's nice and quick for the most part. My grammar is trash though.
ehhh you are talking to a non-native speaker here? I doubt your grammar is worse than mine :D. you´d be fine :).

Users who are viewing this thread