COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Would you support your favorite no matter what? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Say, he or she were to start dating or something, would you still support them all the way?

If Seonghwa were to start dating...............i would be a little saddened(cause who doesnt want to date their bias i mean...) but i would still support him all the way because he IS my idol you know? Just cause he's dating someone, doesnt mean i have to un-stan him just because i couldnt date him.
Thats one thing that bugs me........a person will unstan the entire group just because their bias in that group is dating someone that ISNT them.... its very disappointing and it saddens me that people ACTUALLY will do this.

Let me know:)

Bye bye! Have a nice day/night!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I would not because they could do something that I don't agree with and it crosses the line like when Crayon Pop were active I liked Ellin and now she's in a weird controversy where she potentially manipulated a guy who was obsessed with her and trying to buy his way into marriage by showering her with expensive gifts which is an overall mess.

I wouldn't be bothered about dating though, it'd have to be something that'd damage the way I view their personality to be over the line.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends on the case. I don‘t care about idols dating but there are situations that I couldn’t move pass from if an idol did that.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
dating, to me, is not a scandal. i wouldn't want to date my bias because i know how unrealistic that is and most of all because i don't know them personally. if you stop supporting an idol just because they're dating, not only it's dumb but also sorta dehumanising because idols don't belong to their fans, they're people so i wish everyone would just let them do normal things that people do and dating is one of them. i wouldn't say i'd support them "no matter what" though. while things like attitude scandals and all that don't matter to me, if one of my faves committed a serious crime, i would not excuse that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope no problem there grown they can date how ever he/she will still be my bais even if the whole world hated him/her. he just can do bad thing and he/she has me for life.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i am pretty much loyal, public opinion and media wont change it that fast ( alot bs going on with both )... :jenniesmug:
and dating isn't even worth discussing :pikahappy:

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Lovey, you can always tag me <33 Also sis, Seonghwa is too old for you anyways lol.

I am very loyal to my biases, so if they started dating someone, I would be beyond happy for them! Only some scandals like Seungri's or JJY's would change that. If I ever found out a bias of mine did something like that/equally bad I would ditch them without a doubt. I don't tolerate that.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I...don't want to date my idol?

Along with that, it depends on what the "matter" is. That's a very general statement so it's hard to say. For example, Seungri is not someone I would be able to continue stanning, but B.I would be fine. Truly depends on the context.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
If it turned Jessica was scamming her boyfriend like that Crayon Pop girl did, I think I'd love her more lol

Unless she pulls a Seungri or makes jazz her main thing, ride or die Golden Star ✊

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Well as long as Baekhyun and Xiao Zhan don't do anything illegal or immoral, I am okay with anything.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I'm ok if Gyuri dates, as long as she marries me in the end

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
If it turned Jessica was scamming her boyfriend like that Crayon Pop girl did, I think I'd love her more lol

Unless she pulls a Seungri or makes jazz her main thing, ride or die Golden Star ✊
What if she follows han seo hee on instagram

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Xiumin can do what he wants, except something that would warrant a prison sentence.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Lovey, you can always tag me <33 Also sis, Seonghwa is too old for you anyways lol.

I am very loyal to my biases, so if they started dating someone, I would be beyond happy for them! Only some scandals like Seungri's or JJY's would change that. If I ever found out a bias of mine did something like that/equally bad I would ditch them without a doubt. I don't tolerate that.
AGE IS JUST A NUMBER! DONT KILL MY DREAMS!

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread