COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

WWE Thread (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Anyone here likes WWE too?

@Soulless_Senpai cause you're the only one that I know who likes WWE here lol

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Me everytime i see that WWE is not ready to give a push to Alicia fox :'(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Me everytime i see that WWE is not ready to give a push to Alicia fox :'(

love Foxy but

Maybe the tag titles with Mickie James.

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
love Foxy but

Maybe the tag titles with Mickie James.
i don't even need a title for her
i just want to see her win most of her time
and not be a jobber for girls who are less talented than her

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
YESSS ONLY BEEN A FAN SINCE CHILDHOOD NOW :sj_weary:

Stan Becky Lynch btw :pepeheart:

And Seth Rollins :pepeheart:

And Andrade Cien Almas/Zelina Vega :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i don't even need a title for her
i just want to see her win most of her time
and not be a jobber for girls who are less talented than her
Well true true but every division I guess has to have a jobber. She needs to go to Smackdown tbh. Her Northern Lights Suplex is a thing of beauty.

YESSS ONLY BEEN A FAN SINCE CHILDHOOD NOW :sj_weary:

Stan Becky Lynch btw :pepeheart:

And Seth Rollins :pepeheart:

And Andrade Cien Almas/Zelina Vega :pepeheart:
I've been a fan since I was a kid too. I still remember John Cena wearing tights lmao.

My faves from the current roster are: Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose (hope him leaving is a work), Kyle O'Reilly, Sasha Banks, Naomi, and Becky Lynch.

Cien is so underutilized. I was rooting for him in the triple threat in Smackdown for the US Championship.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well true true but every division I guess has to have a jobber. She needs to go to Smackdown tbh. Her Northern Lights Suplex is a thing of beauty.

I've been a fan since I was a kid too. I still remember John Cena wearing tights lmao.

My faves from the current roster are: Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose (hope him leaving is a work), Kyle O'Reilly, Sasha Banks, Naomi, and Becky Lynch.

Cien is so underutilized. I was rooting for him in the triple threat in Smackdown for the US Championship.
My childhood was the Attitude Era lol. Y2J and The Hardyz/Lita were my favorites as a kid :sj_weary:

Owens just returned which was great! Sadly I don't think Ambrose leaving is a work, I can see him joining AEW- the new promotion that Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks have formed.

And hopefully big things are in store for Cien, I swear he can fill the void left after Eddie and Rey- a true Hispanic star. God knows they tried and failed with Del Rio.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My childhood was the Attitude Era lol. Y2J and The Hardyz/Lita were my favorites as a kid :sj_weary:

Owens just returned which was great! Sadly I don't think Ambrose leaving is a work, I can see him joining AEW- the new promotion that Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks have formed.

And hopefully big things are in store for Cien, I swear he can fill the void left after Eddie and Rey- a true Hispanic star. God knows they tried and failed with Del Rio.
Same gen as me lol!

We LOVE BLOOD...

and chair headshots lmao

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Same gen as me lol!

We LOVE BLOOD...

and chair headshots lmao
Lol I miss blood, especially in like Street Fights or Hell in a Cell :yolk:

Something like HHH vs Cactus Jack streetfight in today's age would be :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

I think I started to really get into wrestling around 2002 but my interest faded around 2007-ish. I got back at around 2015. My favorites as a kid were The Undertaker and RVD (both still are my all time faves) and of course Trish, Stacy Keibler and Victoria.

I honestly don't think he's going to AEW. Or maybe the idea of AEW is just ruined for me because of their stans. This situation is just really weird since they announced that he's not gonna renew his contract which seemed like a work but then he's putting over the current talent like EC3 and McIntyre so IDK.

I think the plan is for Cien and Rey to feud a little more and end up as a tag team. I don't think Cien is someone who'll benefit in a tag team though. I hope by the end of Road to Wrestlemania they put him in the main title picture, maybe after Rey passed the torch to him. I wasn't watching when Del Rio debuted but from the stuff I've seen like in PPVs he got such a big push as soon as he debuted and that rarely works.

Same gen as me lol!

We LOVE BLOOD...

and chair headshots lmao
I love blood too, the Eddie vs. JBL is such a vision too bad we won't get that now.

Chair Headshots.... I'd love to see the wrestlers still good and well by the time they retire so no lol

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think I started to really get into wrestling around 2002 but my interest faded around 2007-ish. I got back at around 2015. My favorites as a kid were The Undertaker and RVD (both still are my all time faves) and of course Trish, Stacy Keibler and Victoria.

I honestly don't think he's going to AEW. Or maybe the idea of AEW is just ruined for me because of their stans. This situation is just really weird since they announced that he's not gonna renew his contract which seemed like a work but then he's putting over the current talent like EC3 and McIntyre so IDK.

I think the plan is for Cien and Rey to feud a little more and end up as a tag team. I don't think Cien is someone who'll benefit in a tag team though. I hope by the end of Road to Wrestlemania they put him in the main title picture, maybe after Rey passed the torch to him. I wasn't watching when Del Rio debuted but from the stuff I've seen like in PPVs he got such a big push as soon as he debuted and that rarely works.

I love blood too, the Eddie vs. JBL is such a vision too bad we won't get that now.

Chair Headshots.... I'd love to see the wrestlers still good and well by the time they retire so no lol
I'd have thought it was a work too but actual media picked up and reported on it so I don't think it's a work really. Now with Reigns back, they'll probably do an extremely short lived Shield reunion before Ambrose leaves. Maybe they even help Seth against Brock in Mania, who knows?

And lol, I'm kinda sick of AEW stans too but the only other good alternatives are Impact which please no or New Japan, and since he's married to Renee who probably won't be leaving, I'm more inclined to think AEW. Or he could disappear off the wrestling world for good like CM Punk, who knows?

My favs during the Ruthless Aggression era used to be early Brock Lesnar (pre-UFC), Benoit and Eddie but of course they're gone now. And yeah huge Torrie Wilson fan lmao :sj_weary:

I really don't want a tag team- just give them the opening match at Mania with some stakes and they'll tear the house down. Rey should ideally retire at Cien's hands imo. And lol Del Rio was super pushed and wasn't bad in the ring, just never connected with the crowd.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'd have thought it was a work too but actual media picked up and reported on it so I don't think it's a work really. Now with Reigns back, they'll probably do an extremely short lived Shield reunion before Ambrose leaves. Maybe they even help Seth against Brock in Mania, who knows?

And lol, I'm kinda sick of AEW stans too but the only other good alternatives are Impact which please no or New Japan, and since he's married to Renee who probably won't be leaving, I'm more inclined to think AEW. Or he could disappear off the wrestling world for good like CM Punk, who knows?

My favs during the Ruthless Aggression era used to be early Brock Lesnar (pre-UFC), Benoit and Eddie but of course they're gone now. And yeah huge Torrie Wilson fan lmao :sj_weary:

I really don't want a tag team- just give them the opening match at Mania with some stakes and they'll tear the house down. Rey should ideally retire at Cien's hands imo. And lol Del Rio was super pushed and wasn't bad in the ring, just never connected with the crowd.
I'm just hoping for the best. He was always my favorite Shield member. I think they'll do something at Mania as a sendoff plus help Seth win.

There's ROH? I don't think he's gonna go to NJPW. With the big stars that AEW already has it seems like the main event scene will be crowded and I don't want Dean to be lost in the shuffle.

TORRIE OH MY GOD I REMEMBER SEARCHING HER NAME ON YAHOO IMAGES AND SAW NAKED BOOBS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

Do an I Quit Match I guess? He should pushed to the main event picture though if he retires Rey. I wouldn't take anything less.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm just hoping for the best. He was always my favorite Shield member. I think they'll do something at Mania as a sendoff plus help Seth win.

There's ROH? I don't think he's gonna go to NJPW. With the big stars that AEW already has it seems like the main event scene will be crowded and I don't want Dean to be lost in the shuffle.

TORRIE OH MY GOD I REMEMBER SEARCHING HER NAME ON YAHOO IMAGES AND SAW NAKED BOOBS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

Do an I Quit Match I guess? He should pushed to the main event picture though if he retires Rey. I wouldn't take anything less.
Yeah he still seems to be in their good books and they will likely keep the door open for a future return and part on good terms, I'm sure he'll get a feel good sendoff.

ROH has kinda gotten smaller than it was tbh, I think they have like a working partnership with NJPW, or atleast they had- but Idk what happens now with AEW in the mix. Omega and the Bucks are free agents and there's Jericho too, absolutely no clue how that pans out. He might even appear in CZW, his original promotion who knows?

OH MY GOD DO YOU REMEMBER THE LESBIAN ANGLE WITH TORRIE WILSON AND DAWN MARIE :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Cien has been tangling with main event stars and putting up good matches but losing for a while, I say give him a lengthy US/IC title run. I'm sure the draft will happen sometime after Mania- bringing him to Raw wouldn't be bad too. I hope they don't split him and Zelina up, they're gold together. He's still very young, so I think he probably doesn't win the World title for 2 more years.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah he still seems to be in their good books and they will likely keep the door open for a future return and part on good terms, I'm sure he'll get a feel good sendoff.

ROH has kinda gotten smaller than it was tbh, I think they have like a working partnership with NJPW, or atleast they had- but Idk what happens now with AEW in the mix. Omega and the Bucks are free agents and there's Jericho too, absolutely no clue how that pans out. He might even appear in CZW, his original promotion who knows?

OH MY GOD DO YOU REMEMBER THE LESBIAN ANGLE WITH TORRIE WILSON AND DAWN MARIE :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Cien has been tangling with main event stars and putting up good matches but losing for a while, I say give him a lengthy US/IC title run. I'm sure the draft will happen sometime after Mania- bringing him to Raw wouldn't be bad too. I hope they don't split him and Zelina up, they're gold together. He's still very young, so I think he probably doesn't win the World title for 2 more years.
True true I guess losing their main stars to both WWE and AEW really hit them hard. He might go back to CZW though, it'd be crazy to see him do batshit crazy stuff again.

LMAO THE FUNERAL SCENE IS SO IICONIC! TORRIE GETTING HIT WITH A VASE, AL WILSON BEING DEAD! OH RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

I want him to stay in Smackdown , I'm not a fan of Raw's booking especially since the midcard is filled with Baron Corbin. Ugh. I hope they'll actually build Zelina as a wrestler instead of just putting her as a manager.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You guys excited for Mania?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You guys excited for Mania?
The card does look stacked. Orton/Styles interests me too, mostly coz the promo they did to hype the match worked really well for me. Some of Randy's best mic work in recent times, and it just shows how much more he enjoys being a heel.

And HHH/Batista no holds barred has actually somewhat intrigued me lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The card does look stacked. Orton/Styles interests me too, mostly coz the promo they did to hype the match worked really well for me. Some of Randy's best mic work in recent times, and it just shows how much more he enjoys being a heel.

And HHH/Batista no holds barred has actually somewhat intrigued me lol.
Yup IDK how long it's gonna be for this year lol Orton vs. Styles was gonna be my pee break but I'm really excited for it so far. Orton is just designed to be a heel tbh I hope they never turn him face.

The "GIVE WHAT I WANT" memes are so fucking funny. Hope they're gonna use a lot of weapons.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Brett getting attacked in HOF was scary, I'm glad the roster beat the punk's ass. Dash Wilder punching him was so satisfying.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol yes I saw that. Knocked him the fuck out with a haymaker and just walked away casually. What a boss.

Stupid fans like these should be given harsh punishments. You never know they might have a knife or something, it's scary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread