COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo Xiao Zhan Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
I´m so happy! He is a singer, an actor, a model and a graphic designer. I prefer him as an actor more than a singer, though he does have a very beautiful voice that is suitable for ballads!
I´d recommend The Untamed as it is really a wonderful show with a lot of character development and it is very beautifully shot.
But you can also see him in the Jade Dynasty, Oh My Emperor! (it is such a lovely show as well) and Joy of Life.
Oh my Emperor, the Untamed and Jade Dynasty are fully published and with English subtitles on youtube!!

Also, here is to make you laugh a bit :D

Are any of those on netflix? I know the untamed is and I considered watching it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Are any of those on netflix? I know the untamed is and I considered watching it
I know they are on Youtube, but I don´t have Netflix, sorry :(. If the Untamedis, you should definitely watch it! It will make you cry, laugh and be happy :).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
I know they are on Youtube, but I don´t have Netflix, sorry :(. If the Untamedis, you should definitely watch it! It will make you cry, laugh and be happy :).
Okay sweet, thank you so much! Another question though, what is his personality like?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I like that you care about that! Me too! I can´t have a favourite actor without knowing what is s/he like in real life (or at least how they present themselves in interviews etc.).

He seems to be very calm, collected, well-spoken, intelligent and really educated. He is really cheerful here, but nowadays, in his newest interviews after the scandal, he is much more reserved and careful with words.

(Don´t worry, the interview below has subtitles starting at 00:20)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
I like that you care about that! Me too! I can´t have a favourite actor without knowing what is s/he like in real life (or at least how they present themselves in interviews etc.).

He seems to be very calm, collected, well-spoken, intelligent and really educated. He is really cheerful here, but nowadays, in his newest interviews after the scandal, he is much more reserved and careful with words.

(Don´t worry, the interview below has subtitles starting at 00:20)
He seems very interesting, ill give the untamed a try first

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
@Basurafire so happy being able to persuade you! ahah
let me know what you think!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
New pic from Budweiser!
20201110_104942.jpg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

for romantic nights, soft sunsets, good dreams and better skin :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I saw Xiao Zhan and i'm like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:sakUwu:
But I had no idea he wasn´t the lead :(. I still haven´t seen it. Agh, he is so underrated!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
We clowned him too much :blownyoungbae:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread