News Xu Yiyang Solo Debut +Instagram Account (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reaction score
Ship
1594042427890.png

Basically she starts off thanking Tao for following her (she's his first follow) and tells everyone to look forward to her new song next week

she also now has an instagram account

mysteric

Reaction score
Ship
next week? way too soon. maybe her not making it was into her favor at the end of the day and she built a fandom that could support her. wish her all the best
tbh her not making it was a massive blessing in disguise
she had 6 trending hashtags within 24h (#1, #3, #4, and top 75 at their peaks), and she has the largest chaohua of any chuang contestant now
like you can't read any post talking about bonbongirls without the top comment saying something about how xyy deserves better on weibo

the only real loser here was zhang yifan. I didn't really like her, but the hate she's getting is wayy too much considering her debuting most likely wasn't even her call to take

Jakey_Yoda

Stan Treasure!
Reaction score
I wonder if SM has anything to do with Tao's company? He's technically still under contract with them, right? Plus he signs their most high profile trainee when she ages out of debuting with their new girl group...

Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

Reaction score
Ship
I wonder if SM has anything to do with Tao's company? He's technically still under contract with them, right? Plus he signs their most high profile trainee when she ages out of debuting with their new girl group...
technically, but only for his korean activities where he does basically nothing
I think

Reactions: Jakey_Yoda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)