COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Y'all have got to be kiding with me... (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Someone told me Verbal Jint and San E did some stupid thing on SMTM and i was like... ok i'll watch SMTM and maybe i'll get to see what they mean
What i got to see instead
is a correct decision being taken like it was favoritism
My god, like really? Does every single thing have to be something to cause controversy...

The dude couldn't open his damn eyes in front of 8 judges, how was he supposed to perform on a big stage and actually move on it without falling over or killing himself, in front of 300+ people?
The thing they both said was the reason was 100% valid

1 lyrical mistake (that let me say was his only in the whole show) is definitely not an easy reason for someone to be eliminated when the other thing in mind is a person that basically
CAN'T EVEN PERFORM
I would take that as a reason to eliminate someone from a performance based show in a millisecond

And above all else... then putting that on them as if they are some sort of cheaters, taking favorites and weren't fair??? Rly?
I'm not sure if that was a publicity stun by SMTM or just fans being next level delusional

From what i've seen up until now the only valid thing people seem to have on San E is that he is way too hyperactive and has a very aggressive personality...

The Feminism thing i can also understand someone hating him for although i believe that his lyrics were satire as he said

And even after that in the so called "Concert bashing Feminists" he literally said Megalia and told them to fuck off
And they are an extrimist feminist group (and that actually isn't really correct)
They stand for women being superior then men, not equality so by all things considered
He said the correct thing at that time, if you read the report correctly you will see that this is true...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
damn

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dude.
You got some things wrong.
Blacknut got eleminated for the reasons you stated. Hanhae moved forward to the next round.
SMTM announced that the next round is a battle round.
Blacknut is known to be crazy and really out there. He really loves batteling. He really is good with disses.
Days after that Team San E and Verbal decided to change everything and elemintae Hanhae instead of Blacknut.
I don't care about the decision itsef. I don't have anything against Hanhae or Blacknut. If the first decision would have been that Hanhae is eliminated I would have been fine with that since he did not show his full potential back than. But I just thing changing something grand like that is just not good sportsmanship. It literally was not fair since the whole Team ZiPal needed to restructure their raps espicially Mino since he was supossoed to battle Hanhae.
Idk if Mnet is behind it, it's known that Mnet are snakes and habe evil editing but to me this did not seem to be the case.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
dude.
You got some things wrong.
Blacknut got eleminated for the reasons you stated. Hanhae moved forward to the next round.
SMTM announced that the next round is a battle round.
Blacknut is known to be crazy and really out there. He really loves batteling. He really is good with disses.
Days after that Team San E and Verbal decided to change everything and elemintae Hanhae instead of Blacknut.
I don't care about the decision itsef. I don't have anything against Hanhae or Blacknut. If the first decision would have been that Hanhae is eliminated I would have been fine with that since he did not show his full potential back than. But I just thing changing something grand like that is just not good sportsmanship. It literally was not fair since the whole Team ZiPal needed to restructure their raps espicially Mino since he was supossoed to battle Hanhae.
Idk if Mnet is behind it, it's known that Mnet are snakes and habe evil editing but to me this did not seem to be the case.
Oh no i watched both episodes it's just the fact that they did not seem to care as much about their choice until the outcry started, and it seems to have started after the first decision and not after them deciding to reconsider.
And yea i saw it looked a lot like they were made into taking the other choice, if it was them or Mnet is the only think i can't say for sure. In any case they were next level embarrassed and sad about the fact that they made the wrong decision, and i'd be down with hating them if they were just like
"oh we change our decision now and fuck the rules" but they were actually unhappy that they had to do it and it was hard for them so i see noo wrong in that tbh
I feel sorry for team ZiPal and everything but i don't see it as as big of a deal as most people did

And Black Nut was such a bitch about it like dude you can't perform just shut up and be happy the reconsidered, all the things he said he had no right tbh.
Also the handicap was the same actually both Mino and Black Nut had to make the raps in the same amount of time so it was sht for both, the only legit part is the not apologizing and the apologized at the start of the round.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread