COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Year end message to all kpopsource users & Happy holidays! (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Hello everyone,

I guess this is the first time I am doing this, just wanted to write a short thread since I have never done one I think. We have grown so much over the years & that blew my mind, many staff joined and retired that I lost count & not to mention all the lovely users that joined us. We have over 1.1 million messages on the board with just 3.5k users & 77k threads. Let us continue this until the year 2100!

I know I have been slow to implement stuff users suggested but I am going through them one by one & discussing with the team most of them, they will be slow to implement as most of us have real-life obligations, look at how we unveiled the cards system, that took almost 2 years of planning & making the initial cards, the system was not available yet but most of the cards were already made. I'll try to speed up what we have planned.

I also want to thank the countless members who contributed their ideas to progressively changing ks into what it is today, its really hard work maintaining ks daily as certain parts are manually done, such as assigning badges, cards, frames & many more, we could have gone the easy way and used a shop system but I feel like that would take away what ks truly means, a community, with that in mind, please understand the staff members doing it, they are constantly doing everything manually with no monetary incentives & only has the community in mind when doing this, abusing/saying means things about them cause your badges didn't get accepted is frankly quite disheartening. None of us here are doing it for monetary gains. Even with ads, we are earning just enough to pay for the server cost to ensure you get a fast & stable experience when browsing the forum.

There has also been an increasing number of reports regarding user conflicts between each other & although I am not part of the mod team, I feel bad for them handling these reports; I get it, not everyone can be friendly with each other & disagreements are bound to happen. I know that this is how the world works, but I'm just hopeful that the forum will always be positive 100%.

I just hope users that join us can forget about their conflicts in other places and just have a fresh start here instead of bringing their conflicts to this forum. It's just me reading the reports, and I get affected in a way that is not healthy & feeling dreadful about opening some reports. Our mod team deserves to be happy and have fun logging into this forum instead of feeling what I felt.

Please try to make ks a positive place, that has always been my goal in making this forum, I wanted to share that positive experience with everyone & that goal has never wavered. I hope everyone will have a great time during Christmas & the new year.

Happy Holidays,

Tiffany

:dubuwave:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
happy holidays unnie, such a nice and informative message :pandalove: and happy holidays to everybody else, and those who don't celebrate- have a good year-end and enjoy the winter !

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
your message is so great, ryujin:pepecry2:
you're doing an amazing job as tech admin and mother of the site and we couldn't ask for a better person to be in charge of us all :kittylove:
i hope to stay on as staff and be able to help lots of people have fun with their love of kpop :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thanks for everything you do Ryujin.
:bigcatlove:

I agree with everything you've said. Let's keep KS a positive place.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Thnx, Ryujin. for this msg n for creating/making KS come into being in the first place with those who helped from the beginning.(i only know a little as i wasnt here from the beginning n im not sure any are still active here rn).

yes, i hope too for more peace on KS n everywhere n tat KS goes on until 2100, at least.

happy holidays to everyone n happy new year in advance too.

ramonda

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you Ryujin :maheart:
We appreciate everything you do for KS:pandalove:

sunghooked

Gunil wants YOU to buy/stream Troubleshooting!
Reactions Received
streaming Toubleshooting by XDH - are YOU???
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi/Villain
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Many thanks to you and the mod team! Have a good Christmas yourself, and stay healthy and safe! :dubuwave:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Hello everyone,

I guess this is the first time i am doing this, just wanted to write a short thread since i never done one i think. We have grown so much over the years & that blew my mind, many staff joined and retired that i lost count & not to mention all the lovely users that joined us. We have over 1.1 million messages on the board with just 3.5k users & 77k threads. Lets continue this until the year 2100!

I know i have been slow to implement stuff that users suggested but i am really going through them one by one & discussing with the team on most of them, they will be slow to implement as most of us have real life obligations, look at how we unveiled the cards system, that took almost 2 years of planning & making the initial cards, the system was not available yet but most of the cards were already made. I'll try to speed up what we have planned.

I also want to thank the countless members who contributed their ideas into progressively changing ks into what it is today, its really hard work maintaining ks daily as certain parts are really manually done, such as assigning badges, cards, frames & many more, we could have gone the easy way and used a shop system but i feel like that would take away what ks truly means, a community, with that in mind, please understand the staff members doing it, they are constantly doing everything manually with no monetary incentives & only has the community in mind when doing this, abusing/saying means things about them cause your badges didn't get accepted is frankly quite disheartening. None of us here are doing it for monetary gains, even with ads we are earning just enough to pay for the server cost to ensure you get a fast & stable experience when browsing the forum.

There has also been an increasing number of reports regarding user conflicts between each other & although i am not part of the mod team, i feel bad for them handling these reports, i get it, not everyone can be friendly with each other & disagreements are bound to happen. I know that this is how the world works but i'm just hopeful that the forum will always be positive 100%.

I just hope users that joins us can forget about their conflicts in other places and just have a fresh start here instead of bringing their conflicts to this forum. Its just me reading the reports and i get affected in a way that is not healthy & feeling dreadful of opening some reports, our mod team deserves to be happy and have fun logging into this forum instead of feeling what i felt.

Please try to make ks a positive place, that has always been my goal in making this forum, i wanted to share that positive experience with everyone & that goal has never wavered. I hope everyone will have a great time during Christmas & the new year.

Happy Holidays,
Ryujin

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
thanks ryujin!! <33 we all appreciate everything you've put into ks! many more happy years to come :ankha:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
thank you so much for the message and for all your work.
all the best to you and your family!
merry christmas and a happy new year, hopefully with a lot of good releases of the favs!

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
thank you for all the work you do to keep this forum running so well~!! happy holidays :kittylove:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
thank you so much <3 you and the rest of the staff work so hard to make this place enjoyable for the users... It will almost be a month since I made this account. I'm glad to already meet so many incredible users here. I thought that I might be done with forums, but I think I may have found a home here. I'm glad you emphasized on the importance of keeping the positivity going, because that's definitely one thing that makes this place stand out for me.

Happy holidays :) Hope kpopsource continues to grow in 2022 ~

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you for your message. All the staff members do their best and you guys make this forum an amazing place.
Happy holidays to everybody! :pikahappy:

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone,

I guess this is the first time i am doing this, just wanted to write a short thread since i never done one i think. We have grown so much over the years & that blew my mind, many staff joined and retired that i lost count & not to mention all the lovely users that joined us. We have over 1.1 million messages on the board with just 3.5k users & 77k threads. Lets continue this until the year 2100!

I know i have been slow to implement stuff that users suggested but i am really going through them one by one & discussing with the team on most of them, they will be slow to implement as most of us have real life obligations, look at how we unveiled the cards system, that took almost 2 years of planning & making the initial cards, the system was not available yet but most of the cards were already made. I'll try to speed up what we have planned.

I also want to thank the countless members who contributed their ideas into progressively changing ks into what it is today, its really hard work maintaining ks daily as certain parts are really manually done, such as assigning badges, cards, frames & many more, we could have gone the easy way and used a shop system but i feel like that would take away what ks truly means, a community, with that in mind, please understand the staff members doing it, they are constantly doing everything manually with no monetary incentives & only has the community in mind when doing this, abusing/saying means things about them cause your badges didn't get accepted is frankly quite disheartening. None of us here are doing it for monetary gains, even with ads we are earning just enough to pay for the server cost to ensure you get a fast & stable experience when browsing the forum.

There has also been an increasing number of reports regarding user conflicts between each other & although i am not part of the mod team, i feel bad for them handling these reports, i get it, not everyone can be friendly with each other & disagreements are bound to happen. I know that this is how the world works but i'm just hopeful that the forum will always be positive 100%.

I just hope users that joins us can forget about their conflicts in other places and just have a fresh start here instead of bringing their conflicts to this forum. Its just me reading the reports and i get affected in a way that is not healthy & feeling dreadful of opening some reports, our mod team deserves to be happy and have fun logging into this forum instead of feeling what i felt.

Please try to make ks a positive place, that has always been my goal in making this forum, i wanted to share that positive experience with everyone & that goal has never wavered. I hope everyone will have a great time during Christmas & the new year.

Happy Holidays,
Ryujin

She said short thread :lisalaugh: :kittylove: :kittylove:
Anyways thank you for all your hardwork:pepeheart::saranghae:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread