COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Yeonwoo Denies Leaving Momland (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Article Source: Daily Naver
Comment Source: Netizenbuzz

Article: Yeonwoo: I'm sorry for worrying you. I will remain a valuable member of Momoland"

Source: Herald Pop

Momoland's Yeonwoo has adrressed rumors that she's leaving the group.

Rumors began spreading from a post shared on an online community that alleged she must be planning to leave the group because she hasn't been attending the group's activities for the past month. Also in that time, she had allegedly been seen attending a friend's birthday party from posts on SNS. On top of that, Yeonwoo had deleted all the posts she had made on the group's fancafe except one.

The singer left a message to fans on Momoland's official fan cafe on the 29th and stated:

"Hello, this is Momoland's Yeonwoo.

You must've been shocked by the sudden rumors. I was embarrassed too, but most of all, I'm writing because I think you must've been really surprised and hurt.

I was thinking about appearing in a drama a while ago but worried a lot that it might take up a lot of time. I couldn't comment on the schedule at the time but was quietly preparing to show you a good side. But at the time, the filming schedule got extended and as a result created a big misunderstanding with the fans and the public.

As for the deleted photos, they were just photos that were taken when I was invited to watch a play or musical performances with friends when I had some free time. As for the birthday activities, when I was invited to attend a friend's birthday party I told the company and the manager about it as well. I'm really sorry to have caused misunderstandings. I'm sorry for upsetting you and I have told my friends to be careful as well. Most of all, I will try to be more responsible and will remain a valuable member of Momoland.

I'm doing my best and working hard to prepare well in order to meet you in good health and solid shape. So please wait a little longer. Thank you for taking care of us and I'll do the best for fans who have always supported me without being swayed by my carelessness."

An official from Momoland's label MLD Entertainment also released an official statement on the 29th to address the rumors stating, "Rumors of Yeonwoo leaving Momoland are absolutely not true. The reason she has been absent from Momoland's recent schedules is due to the fact that she is attending her drama schedules. Back on June 28, Yeonwoo was unable to attend Momoland's schedule in Chile due to her health, as we previously notified."

Additional source: (1)

Saturday, June 29, 2019
Yeonwoo denies rumors that she's leaving Momoland

Article
: Yeonwoo speaks up on rumors about leaving the group, "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... I'll be remaining as a member of my precious Momoland"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,390, -14] Yeonwoo, if you're being threatened by the company, please bring a carrot to your next performance

2. [+531, -48] They always say this at first

3. [+241, -7] ㅋㅋㅋ Did her agency suddenly promise to pay her on time?.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -7] I think what her friend wrote is undeniable ㅋ I always felt like she didn't fit in with the group. Just go solo, I'm sure her fans will support her whether she's solo or in the group.

5. [+15, -1] This is starting to sound a lot like what happened with Choa

-

Source: Nate

1. [+803, -22] Idols always say this and then end up leaving the group..

2. [+707, -18] Still seems like she's going to leave

3. [+675, -74] It's getting boring but... Yeonwoo-ya...

4. [+64, -4] I don't think her personal popularity is up there quite yet for her to leave the group...

5. [+59, -5] Any member who prioritizes solo work over group work usually ends up leaving the group

6. [+51, -3] I don't think she's at the level where she can leave yet

7. [+46, -2] She's only popular because she's in that group, she'll end up regretting it once she leaves

8. [+37, -0] JooE may have put Momoland on the map but they'll go back to failing if Yeonwoo leaves

9. [+32, -5] She's only the ace member of Momoland now but if she leaves, she'll just be one of the many solos out there...

10. [+15, -0] I have never seen an instance where something like this happened and the member didn't end up leaving

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
3. [+675, -74] It's getting boring but... Yeonwoo-ya...
She must really hate Leetuk
I've never read an article mentioning her where that isn't the top comments :pandaannoyed:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread