Appreciation yes i am one of those shippers (1 Viewer)

They look cute together

• yes

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
yeah, i edited it, how could i not use it oppa :pandabeg::llama_cheer:
You make me so sad but then do stuff like this and make everything right again :maheart: :sanapray:

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
ohh sorry, i used it, cuz thought that would fit it the most, maybe "discussion" suits it better, sorry :pandabeg:
it's ok
it's just that idk what's with you people and clickbait threads and gossip prefixes 👀
it's the second one today 🤨

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
it's ok
it's just that idk what's with you people and clickbait threads and gossip prefixes 👀
it's the second one today 🤨
i agree, the title was not clear enough, but my intentions were not clickbaiting.
imho gossip suited it the best cuz "gossip : casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true." at least that was my thinking process about shipping/beef between them.

Again, sorry ! :pandalove::pandalove: i will be more careful in future creating threads and using certrain prefixes :pandahappy:

Wait did I change this to discussion? 🧐

edit: the prefix is "appreciation", you did change it and i didnt know so changed it to "discussion" but noticed it directly after and changed back to "appreciation"

Users who are viewing this thread