COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

YG is so desperate to end BLACKPINK (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

He really has no plan for them
After all their achievements and the attention they got especially after Cocehalla he has no plan for a 2nd cb for them or Rosé solo if all of that didn't let him wake up then nothing will
Some people will say it's a strategy but that's bullshit because he is preventing them from growing and reaching their potential
We all know they will make him more money if they got more cbs even if they didn't grow and the fact that their growth is impressive makes this even worse ,this can't be a long term strategy for a company and all of the money they made will go to his flop work or debuting other groups and survival shows and don't get me wrong,blinks won't be sad if he debuted groups or did whatever with the money if he treated BP well and that's it they are the new tour cows now
I rant alot about him and seriously i don't know,i'm starting to believe the fact that YG will never change with them and they will disband without an album that's if they didn't leave and i can't blame them if they did

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Probably not the best thing to make you feel better but he deleted his Insta post promising the other girls solos.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Blackpink could break every record possible in 1 comeback and YG would still take a year to give them another comeback :pandatea:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is really sad to see how the company treats them and how happy the girls are when they promote.
Seriously cant even think about how frustrating it must be for them.

Also rip if he really deleted the promise of Rose's solo debut. The girl deserves it so much (Jisoo and Lisa deserve it as well).

Foxia

Reactions Received
KS Coins
They have so much potential. It sucks that it takes so long for YG to give the girls what they need. I hope the other solo projects will come soon (please YG don't fuck it up) because I'm really looking forward to that.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's not strategy for sure, it's just imcompetence. YG has been like this for ages, always coming up with high promises and then ending up postponing or cancelling what they planned. I still hope we get that Rose's solo sometime this year, since apparently they have lot of songs already recorded, but idk if there is any hope for Jisoo's and Lisa's solos anymore : /

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This snake is just trying to milk as much money as possible with their concert tour.... I don't get how him and his brother can remain incharge of YGE...

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
This snake is just trying to milk as much money as possible with their concert tour.... I don't get how him and his brother can remain incharge of YGE...
I think YG had like 50% of the stocks when the vote happened so that should explain it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
its honestly disappointing, blackpink could literally become the biggest girl group in the world if yg just gave them more comebacks, im really hoping that umg can do something since theyre investing in bp as well. if were not gonna get the solos then the least that he could do is just give us another group comeback with a full album.... but even that is asking for to much when it comes to yg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread