COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shop Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Yili's Graphics Shop Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ [CLOSED] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaramouche

god of contracts
Reactions Received
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Artist's Name: all stray kids
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: mainly gold with red or black or whatever you think looks best///a regular rectangle but i dont want the full picture mainly just cropped out of their faces
Pictures: (you already have lol)

please and thank you.. (p.s. you're the best!!) :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Artist's Name: all stray kids
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: mainly gold with red or black or whatever you think looks best///a regular rectangle but i dont want the full picture mainly just cropped out of their faces
Pictures: (you already have lol)

please and thank you.. (p.s. you're the best!!) :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
i'll get to it :sanapray:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm requesting my free layout now :sanapray:

Sig:
Artist's Name: SuperM but preferably no Lucas
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: Black and white ofc :pepesmug:

Dp:
Artist name: Jonghyun
Aesthetic: Black and white, would be nice if it works well with the superm frame but if I have to get rid of it thats okay too

Banner:
Artist name: Can I have no artist? I would rather have a different rose theme similar to the one I have now
Aesthetic: Black and white

Thank you!

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm requesting my free layout now :sanapray:

Sig:
Artist's Name: SuperM but preferably no Lucas
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: Black and white ofc :pepesmug:

Dp:
Artist name: Jonghyun
Aesthetic: Black and white, would be nice if it works well with the superm frame but if I have to get rid of it thats okay too

Banner:
Artist name: Can I have no artist? I would rather have a different rose theme similar to the one I have now
Aesthetic: Black and white

Thank you!
i'll get to it :sanapray:

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
Request Form for sig
Artist's Name: Loona Chuu and Twice Dahyun and Dreamcatcher Gahyeon
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors
:
1638133135568.png
⬅ Aesthetic vibe
(You MAY post sample pictures but I do better signatures the more freedom I have to experiment so usually just a vibe and/or a color works for me the best)
Pictures:
1638134112273.png
1638134407468.png
1638134699369.png

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Request Form for sig
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors
:
1638133135568.png
⬅ Aesthetic vibe
(You MAY post sample pictures but I do better signatures the more freedom I have to experiment so usually just a vibe and/or a color works for me the best)
Pictures:
1638134112273.png
1638134407468.png
1638134699369.png
i'll get on it :sanapray: the middle dahyun pic is too low quality but i know the vibe you're looking for so i'll do my best to give you that ^^

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Request Form for sig
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors
:
1638133135568.png
⬅ Aesthetic vibe
Pictures:
1638134112273.png
1638134407468.png
1638134699369.png
btw that picture you have is jiu not gahyeon, would you like gahyeon or jiu? :sanapray:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
double post

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Requesting a Sig lmao
Artist's Name: either or all: Hyuna, Ravi, and Sana
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: i wanna match the colors and vibes of this DP, can be just the banner with just Ravi or the three square design with all 3 artists (may be easier to find picture with the second option lmao)

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Requesting a Sig lmao
Artist's Name: either or all: Hyuna, Ravi, and Sana
Aesthetic/Vibe/Colors: i wanna match the colors and vibes of this DP, can be just the banner with just Ravi or the three square design with all 3 artists (may be easier to find picture with the second option lmao)
on it like a blue bonnet :sanapray:

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
on it like a blue bonnet :sanapray:
ONLY RESPONDING CAUSE I BUGGED YOU ABOUT IT LMAO
I can't blame you, that Viction Chan Rare is more important than I :maheart:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ONLY RESPONDING CAUSE I BUGGED YOU ABOUT IT LMAO
I can't blame you, that Viction Chan Rare is more important than I :maheart:
calling me out like this, it's not true i promise :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun::jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry:

Panda

Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
yili,
im interested to commission:
1) dp of Ieeseo-similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.
2) profile banner-IVE all 6 members if possible: similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.
3) signature-size to fit same as my current mish mash:similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.

wats the payment for above(if u accept)? or i can promise u 300 points in advance/guaranteed just toook for pix first, n remainder/total on completion(no matter when tat is). my only caveat is l cant promise to use the art for longer than a mth(if i dont wish to).swhy i hvnt requested any from others b4. but i dearly love wat u did in ur OP, n hope for sth with ur taste for my IVE gfx on my layout.

tldr: ugh i cant even summarise, just tell me wat u think? if im too finicky tats ok too.

edit: PS for sig size could be like vik's current sig(realised my sig is oversized n dont fit). maybe 6x1 or 3x2 members layout[but in a single pic].

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yili,
im interested to commission:
1) dp of Ieeseo-similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.
2) profile banner-IVE all 6 members if possible: similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.
3) signature-size to fit same as my current mish mash:similar to calb in utilising ur genius/talent/skillz.

wats the payment for above(if u accept)? or i can promise u 300 points in advance/guaranteed just toook for pix first, n remainder/total on completion(no matter when tat is). my only caveat is l cant promise to use the art for longer than a mth(if i dont wish to).swhy i hvnt requested any from others b4. but i dearly love wat u did in ur OP, n hope for sth with ur taste for my IVE gfx on my layout.

tldr: ugh i cant even summarise, just tell me wat u think? if im too finicky tats ok too.

edit: PS for sig size could be like vik's current sig(realised my sig is oversized n dont fit). maybe 6x1 or 3x2 members layout[but in a single pic].
300 points is fine :sanapray: i'm not picky about the prices rn and you're ordering all 3 so you can have a discount, i honestly don't even remember my own prices sometimes :haylul:
I'll get to work on it this week but since it's Xmas week it might not be done til next week :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
300 points is fine :sanapray: i'm not picky about the prices rn and you're ordering all 3 so you can have a discount, i honestly don't even remember my own prepices sometimes :haylul:
I'll get to work on it this week but since it's Xmas week it might not be done til next week :sanapray:
oh no, 300 points is just the starting point of looking for pix. im prepared to pony up 800 points or 500~700 points if u r time-wise n depending on ur mood to look for pix in this festive time, able to use ur genius to create/cook up a leeseo dp, ive banner n sig. in fact take christmas off n use the time adter xmas or after new year if school/work doesnt suffer for using time on my frivolous commission. i dont rlly celebrate xmas here so i overlooked the season (today when i posted my request commission post). funnily enuf i rmbrd to wish others xmas in advance these last coupla days. thnx for holding open commissions. n if ur not otherwise engaged/my commission isnt a bother, id be happy whenever u find time to accomplish it, next week or l8r. the important thing is do it on ur own pace, yili n thnx again.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh no, 300 points is just the starting point of looking for pix. im prepared to pony up 800 points or 500~700 points if u r time-wise n depending on ur mood to look for pix in this festive time, able to use ur genius to create/cook up a leeseo dp, ive banner n sig. in fact take christmas off n use the time adter xmas or after new year if school/work doesnt suffer for using time on my frivolous commission. i dont rlly celebrate xmas here so i overlooked the season (today when i posted my request commission post). funnily enuf i rmbrd to wish others xmas in advance these last coupla days. thnx for holding open commissions. n if ur not otherwise engaged/my commission isnt a bother, id be happy whenever u find time to accomplish it, next week or l8r. the important thing is do it on ur own pace, yili n thnx again.
Oh ok, then I'll dm you to update on some stuff I find and we can figure out the points price later :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh ok, then I'll dm you to update on some stuff I find and we can figure out the points price later :sanapray:
as a graphic designer myself, id like to give u free reign on the design n final work-based on ur awesome work on calb rv layout. dw, i wont be disappointed by watever u do.

im more of a 2d, non photographic dtp artist-tho i used to use photoshop(but sparingly).

i find im more of a find gifs n just use as is guy. so im more than willing to let ur vision n experience making layout guide the final piece(s). the only thing i might want a say in is maybe placement, if ur creating a banner n sig tat has order of the members optional- 1,2,3,4,5,6: if leeseo can be 2 or 5, with wony n yjin in 3 n 4. the rest are ok with me. but watever fits the layout/vision u hv in mind shd be ok.if tat makes sense? but we can hash it out when u hv more free time, maybe after xmas? or if the weekend or weekday after xmas fits ur schedule better. id say surprise me(except for the placement).

merry xmas in advance yili, n i hope u enjoy the holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread