Yili's Weekend Song Shuffle 2 (once again, first three random songs from my phone) (1 Viewer)

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
Time for round 2! I'll see if I can make this a weekend thing to do and not use my whole library within a couple months LOL

1. EXO - BEEN THROUGH

This is easily one of my favorite chill EXO b-sides, the whole Universe album is honestly a vibe.

2. IZ*ONE - VIOLETA

Well there are so many fans of IZ*ONE do I even need to introduce this song? LOL

3. Kang Daniel - Waves (ft. Simon Dominic and Jamie)

Kang Daniel really shook me to my core when this song got released, his whole title track discography so far has been *chef's kiss*. That being said, Jamie and Simon D's features absolutely make this song even better

@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @yellowcoat @Flocon @Vikki

And for the group stans that will appreciate me promoting their faves songs :jenniesmug:
@PrideInBaek @RandAlThor @gayzone

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I listened to Been Through so damn much, it was the only song I liked from that album too :wimwim:
Waves is a whole ass bop too :junweary: Jamies feature is a bit too short for me tho but still a bop

Reactions Received
Time for round 2! I'll see if I can make this a weekend thing to do and not use my whole library within a couple months LOL

1. EXO - BEEN THROUGH

This is easily one of my favorite chill EXO b-sides, the whole Universe album is honestly a vibe.

2. IZ*ONE - VIOLETA

Well there are so many fans of IZ*ONE do I even need to introduce this song? LOL

3. Kang Daniel - Waves (ft. Simon Dominic and Jamie)

Kang Daniel really shook me to my core when this song got released, his whole title track discography so far has been *chef's kiss*. That being said, Jamie and Simon D's features absolutely make this song even better

@Reo @Lovely_Cornchips @Ozymandias @Wingfrost @OnlyCalB @yellowcoat @Flocon @Vikki

And for the group stans that will appreciate me promoting their faves songs :jenniesmug:
@PrideInBaek @RandAlThor @gayzone
Been through :maheart: EXO's winter albums are *chef's kiss*

Reactions Received
I love that Daniel´s song, yeeeeeessssssss ♥♥♥♥♥

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Users who are viewing this thread