COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

You are my one and only inspiration, mate (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I have never met someone as smart and creative as you are, and it makes me feel
so special because you chose me to be your friend. You’re gonna handle everything.

If you do not say anything, you know.
I know I care more than anyone.

Never stop dreaming, fella. You have the greatest mind and the biggest heart, just don’t be afraid to use it. There are books written about people like you. I believe in you, always have and always will.

A piece of cloud that stayed for a while
Do you know how to walk away?

I can’t even explain how proud of you I am. With every day I admire you even more, I don’t think there is anything you cannot do. You’re amazing and I love you, fella. Keep doing what you’re doing.

I believe
Beyond the tumbling Milky Way
Thank you for standing in front of me.

Go big or go home, am I right? You always choose the first option. You are the strongest person I know, and there is nothing that can stop you from winning. I admire you with every little piece of my soul.

I can not express myself in words
You are not alone
I do not care what I expect from you.

I know you’re trying so hard to reach your goals, and I can sure you that karma sees it all. You will be rewarded sooner or later, and I will be there to be happy for and with you. You can do anything, and I believe in you.

The only way to survive during hard times is to face it with no fear. You should know that it’s absolutely normal to have hard times and be ready to fight for your happiness.

You can take a break if you breathe.
Remember that you were there

Hard work is very exhausting, but it doesn’t matter how many days or nights you’ll spend doing your work, because after you succeed you’ll rest on your laurels for many-many days!

I'll be on your side now and I'll be the light.
I'll always be strong. I'll be a light.

Depression is a thing almost everyone goes through, so don’t be afraid to ask someone for help. The golden rule for people suffering depression is to stay open and tell your troubles to your friends and family.

The mind that we are facing each other
I know I was more desperate than anyone.

Surely, you are not able to change your destination during one day, but you are able to change the direction.
Sometimes it's passing by.
Do not say that. I like it a lot.

Good days come suddenly, when we don’t expect them to come. And it what makes us doubly happy. So don’t despair and you’ll see that bad times will end very soon. Just a little patience.

I believe
The strings of bond that seemed to be cut off
Thank you for having you.

Suddenly sorrow comes
When I feel alone, I'll hold you.

You are not alone
I do not care what I expect from you.
You can take a break if you breathe.

I'll be on your side now and I'll be the light.
I'll always be strong. I'll be a light.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so empowering

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread