Your opinions on Let's Shut Up and Dance with NCT 127 and Lay? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Honestly, I really didn't like it.

Now, if you know me from AKP, you know how much I love NCT. Period. No question about it.

Honestly, this song in my opinion was just messy. Of course, no bashing those who made the song, props to them, honestly, but...?? The song was very repetitive, and the bass was just underwhelming. I felt the song was very generic. Maybe a song for an ad, but this just ain't it for me. Also the lyrics?

"Late night, eat it like In-N-Out ...

Jamaican girls wanna blow it down "

What? These lyrics ain't it if you're trying to break into the American market, SM. Woah, shocker? Also, this isn't going to bring a good image to NCT, even though they had 2 lines. These lyrics aren't what you sing if you're trying to make a name for yourself.

This wasn't NCT 127. This was Mark and Taeil. Honestly disappointed. I think Mark and Lay's voices fit this really well though, and Jason did an amazing job. What are your opinions?

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
I liked it but you made some valid points :pepecry1:
I liked it, it's a really fun song
Agreed to both of these :llama_blush:
I definitely think the lyrics were....well, not exactly great? But...I think the song itself is meant to be more of a dance-oriented/performance piece (sort of like NCT's Black on Black). Even so, you're right about it likely not a great image to paint them with if they're trying to make a name for themselves. But. I also don't think their part in this song/video will make that big of an impact outside of "those guys danced well and they were hot" for most that don't know who they are. Maybe it will get people interested in them enough to look into who they are and see their music, dance, and variety?

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
Agreed to both of these :llama_blush:
I definitely think the lyrics were....well, not exactly great? But...I think the song itself is meant to be more of a dance-oriented/performance piece (sort of like NCT's Black on Black). Even so, you're right about it likely not a great image to paint them with if they're trying to make a name for themselves. But. I also don't think their part in this song/video will make that big of an impact outside of "those guys danced well and they were hot" for most that don't know who they are. Maybe it will get people interested in them enough to look into who they are and see their music, dance, and variety?
Yeah, I totally agree!

Reactions Received
this song suits Jason more than Lay and NCT imo

so imo for Jason song its really good

but as a kpop fan....its okay (when Taeyong moves sideways the effect was lame though lmao)

Reactions: Sory and Mayday

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
Ship
I really didn’t like it. Like you said, it was more a Jason song. I don’t know why NCT was added. They danced great but it was still awkward. I don’t think the song will have a big impact but if it can get people curious about them , then that’s a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread