COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction You're a Spi-Dear | GOT7 Crack Fanfiction (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
“Yugyeomie,” Jackson can be heard calling across the hall of the apartment, and Yugyeom sticks his head around the corner of the kitchen.

“Hyung, I’m making lunch,” he whines, but Jackson just calls him again. “Whaaat?”

Jackson scoffs loudly enough for Yugyeom to hear. “Come on, there’s a big spider here, Gyeomie, can’t you kill it for your hyung?”

Yugyeom sighs and the plastic tin containing the leftover tteok (you didn’t think he was actually going to cook, were you?) clatters to the counter. “Fine,” he grumbles under his breath, stomping his way into the bathroom where Jackson waits. “Where is it?”

Jackson pulls back the shower curtain and Yugyeom can feel a shiver run up and down his spine. That spider was fucking huge, Yugyeom didn’t want to deal with it. But he doesn’t want to be a coward in front of Jackson. “Ah, hyung, you can’t seriously be scared of this spider. Hyung, it’s not even that big.”

Jackson whines and tugs on Yugyeom’s arm. “Then just kill it, Gyeomie, I don’t like it. It’s so big.” The spider twitches and Jackson screams, his fingers digging into Yugyeom’s bare arm.

“Hyung, let go, that hurts,” Yugyeom groans, shaking off Jackson’s hands. “Are you a coward or something? Just kill it. Or like, put it in a dish and throw it out.”

Jackson pouts. “I’m not a coward!” How brave. Jackson puts one foot on the edge of the tub, the spider twitches, and he careens out of the bathroom and straight into the hallway wall. Yugyeom would laugh but he knows for sure he would have done the same. He may be tall and broad, but spiders are really fucking creepy.

Jackson glares at him while still attached to the wall. “Well? Kill it then, Yugyeom!” Yugyeom swallows almost audibly. He takes a tissue, steps near the tub, and the spider scuttles to the other side of the tub.

Yugyeom’s not very proud of how he reacted, and he knows that he will never live it down. He shrieks, slipping on the wet mat and lands with his elbow hitting the side of the sink and his knees smacking the toilet seat that was left up (Jinyoung, probably). He can hear Jackson cackling at him from in the hall. What a hypocrite. At least Yugyeom didn’t laugh at his older friend.

“Screw you, Jackson!” Yugyeom exclaims, “Just go fucking kill it yourself if you’re not scared!” Jackson’s eyes widen, assuming a face of someone betrayed.

He steps away from the wall for the first time, pointer finger raised in a scolding pose. “Don’t talk to your elders like that Kim Yugyeom! Just kill the spider!”

“That’s right, you’re the hyung! Act like it, Jackson hyung!” Yugyeom yells back. “I don’t wanna kill the spider! I wanna eat!”

“Well I want to eat too! You can’t be so selfish, Yugyeom!” Jackson glares with all the intensity of the plant Youngjae gave to him. “Just kill the thing and get on with life!”

The two are so caught up in their arguing match that they don’t hear the front door open and footsteps go down the hallway. “What the hell are you two arguing for?” Jaebeom stands with his arms crossed and both Jackson and Yugyeom see an opportunity.

“Hyung-” “Jaebeommie hyung-” “There’s a fucking huge-” “Language, Yugyeomie!” “I’m literally twenty-three!” “Spider first, age next!” “There’s a-”

Jaebeom raises his hands. “Shut up, both of you. Now, Yugyeom. You go first. What is going on?”

“Not fair!” Jackson protests, “I want to go first! Jaebeomie hyung, what is this favouritism?” Jaebeom’s eye twitches. Share an apartment with six other boys, it’ll be fun, they said.

“Screw you!” Yugyeom shoves Jackson. “Hyung said I can go first! Hyung, there’s a big spider in the bathroom, can you kill it?”

Jaebeom can already feel a headache coming on. He groans and debates giving everyone up for adoption.

-

Title definitely happened after Jaebeom killed the spider

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread