Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"Hello, this is FNC Entertainment.

Cherry Bullet member Yuju's designated self-quarantine period lasts until January 21. As a result, as long as no other special circumstances arise, Yuju will rejoin Cherry Bullet and carry out the group's 'Cherry Rush' promotions starting on January 22.

We will continue to cooperate actively with the disease control and prevention department, while putting the health and safety of our artists as the utmost priority, in ensuring that no one is exposed to COVID19 as much as possible.

We offer our thanks and apologies to fans for waiting patiently, and ask for your continued love toward Cherry Bullet's 1st mini album 'Cherry Rush'. Thank you."

@Lullet

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Once again, i need to retrain my brain when you put clickbait titles with same names different members/grps than gfriend yuju/yerin, when will i learn? (I read earlier on my twt tl abt chebul yuju returning n i still got fooled by ur title, LOL. nw tho from now on ill try n think if you as the boy who cried wolf, nvr believe ur titles unless you include Gfriend or sth)

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Once again, i need to retrain my brain when you put clickbait titles with same names different members/grps than gfriend yuju/yerin, when will i learn? (I read earlier on my twt tl abt chebul yuju returning n i still got fooled by ur title, LOL. nw tho from now on ill try n think if you as the boy who cried wolf, nvr believe ur titles unless you include Gfriend or sth)
I lazy :yes:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Nvm this gives you excuse to reply n hit 20 posts faster unless you finished daily earlier already. 'Swhy i posted tho i already got my card n im seeking trades.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
hopefully everyone is safe

Users who are viewing this thread