COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Yunjin From PD48 to join HYBE NGG With Ex-IZ*ONE Members... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Former 'Produce 48' contestant Heo Yun Jin reportedly debuting with Miyawaki Sakura & Kim Chae Won in upcoming HYBE girl group

According to an exclusive media outlet report on August 24, former 'Produce 48' contestant Heo Yun Jin is allegedly another likely candidate for the upcoming HYBE x Source Music girl group.

Previously, insiders reported that HYBE and Source Music are preparing to launch their first collaboration girl group since the merger. It was also reported that the two agencies were currently making moves to recruit 2~3 former IZ*ONE members as members of the team, including former HKT48 member Miyawaki Sakura and Woollim Entertainment's Kim Chae Won. Many observers felt that another suspected former IZ*ONE member candidate for the upcoming team could be Kim Min Ju.

Now, according to sources on August 24, former 'Produce 48' contestant Heo Yun Jin may be a potential 4th member of the new team. After wrapping up Mnet's 'Produce 48' back in 2018, Heo Yun Jin returned to trainee status at her label, Pledis Entertainment.

Insiders say that Heo Yun Jin was recently transferred over from Pledis to Source Music, both being a part of HYBE Labels; so far, Heo Yun Jin and Kim Chae Won are likely confirmed to debut in the new girl group, while discussions are still taking place with Miyawaki Sakura and the 3rd IZ*ONE member.

The upcoming HYBE x Source Music girl group is expected to be made up of 5~6 members. The team will also feature current Source Music trainees, insiders claimed.

Source: allkpop

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Makes me wonder whether there is any possibility of the former Pristin members joining... Yehana and Sungyeon/Shannon are still with them, right? They are both MONSTER VOCALISTS as is Yunjin plus they are both younger than Sakura which means that they're within the age range for the group. Shannon also is a fluent English speaker which would be another bonus!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so curious now

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Called it :)
Let's say that HYBE manage to get all three of the IZ*ONE members they're after plus Yunjin, could they really add one or two more UNKNOWN trainees to that group? I feel like it'd be better just to make a female version of B2ST and have all of the members be either well known trainees or people from disbanded groups...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Let's say that HYBE manage to get all three of the IZ*ONE members they're after plus Yunjin, could they really add one or two more UNKNOWN trainees to that group? I feel like it'd be better just to make a female version of B2ST and have all of the members be either well known trainees or people from disbanded groups...
yea that was what we were saying if they add unkonwn trainees especially unknown to any of the members .... that would be hard.
Because i assume Sakura wants to go Now as she is not one to let grass grow under her feet :)

chemistry will be hard enough as it is . With the varying levels of stardom.
at least hopefully wonyoung and yujin are hanging with the starship trainees to get to know em.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yea that was what we were saying if they add unkonwn trainees especially unknown to any of the members .... that would be hard.
Because i assume Sakura wants to go Now as she is not one to let grass grow under her feet :)

chemistry will be hard enough as it is . With the varying levels of stardom.
at least hopefully wonyoung and yujin are hanging with the starship trainees to get to know em.
What do you think of them adding the ex-Pristin members like I said above or maybe even adding someone like Natty to the group?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What do you think of them adding the ex-Pristin members like I said above or maybe even adding someone like Natty to the group?
Assuming they are going for 5.

Natty would be good they need a dancer. Still tough as she has no connection with any of them. Yuri was her friend.

The pristin girls are ..... (how to say this nice..... way out of the public eye even when debuted.) and with Yunjin and Chaewon they have 2 really good and unique vocals . its a tough fit.

if they wanted super vocal heavy get Yuri. she is also really popular in Japan.

if they are focusing on Minju then

Yena or Chaeyeon seem out.

Natty would seem to fit that. or some other known dancer.
Hitomi would work but ... akb is really holding on to her.

Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Assuming they are going for 5.

Natty would be good they need a dancer. Still tough as she has no connection with any of them. Yuri was her friend.

The pristin girls are ..... (how to say this nice..... way out of the public eye even when debuted.) and with Yunjin and Chaewon they have 2 really good and unique vocals . its a tough fit.

if they wanted super vocal heavy get Yuri. she is also really popular in Japan.

if they are focusing on Minju then

Yena or Chaeyeon seem out.

Natty would seem to fit that. or some other known dancer.
Hitomi would work but ... akb is really holding on to her.
Who is Yuri again? LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread