Recent content by 0beluz

  1. 0beluz

    Attack on titan

    Eren did her so wrong:pepecry2::pepecry1:
  2. 0beluz

    Attack on titan

    Levi had me on my knees the whole series :susPepe:
  3. 0beluz

    P.E is horrible!!

    I honestly enjoy PE because I need to be active or I'll be lazy 24/7:pepecry1:, My school offers different types of PE classes where you don't have to play any games but they mainly focus on strengthing your muscles like lifting weights or just some basic exercises.
  4. 0beluz

    do you wear kpop/anime shirts in public

    Yes i have a jojo bizarre adventure shirt i wear it out sometimes
  5. 0beluz

    Do you wear your shirts tucked in?

    I look so goofy when i tuck in my shirt:pepecry2:
  6. 0beluz

    Attack on titan

    he is so sweet eren did him so dirty :pepecry1:
  7. 0beluz

    Attack on titan

    Jean is so fine Jean is so fine :susPepe:
  8. 0beluz

    Attack on titan

    Does anyone here enjoy Attack on Titan? if so who your favorite character :susPepe:
  9. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  10. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  11. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  12. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  13. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  14. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    thanks mama
  15. 0beluz

    Intro hi im a cool lad

    hi mama