Do you wear your shirts tucked in? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 August 2023
Messages
23
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
137
I tuck in my undershirts, I mostly only wear an undershirt for work though. When I dress for everyday wear, usually not unless its with jeans, which I rarely wear.​
I look so goofy when i tuck in my shirt:pepecry2:
 
D

Deleted member 4423

It depends on the shirt. Some shirts look better tucked in because they give nice lines, some shirts look better untucked.
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Whats grammer school?
It’s basically a combination of elementary and middle school in 1. It goes from Pre-K (or Kindergarten) until 8th Grade (well the one I went to was like that).

I went to one when I started 5th grade (I recently moved at that time) until my 8th grade graduation.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread