Recent content by AprylinneRose

  1. AprylinneRose

    llama_twerk

    llama_twerk
  2. AprylinneRose

    Group BTS Official Thread

    Hello I am back.
  3. AprylinneRose

    :bigcatlove::saranghae:

    :bigcatlove::saranghae:
  4. AprylinneRose

    I am hahaha I am mostly active on discords and twitter now. How are you?

    I am hahaha I am mostly active on discords and twitter now. How are you?
  5. AprylinneRose

    Me too 🥺

    Me too 🥺
  6. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation Rapper Jungkook is back

    Omg his dabbing. 😂😂😂 I wanted to be there so much. Old BTS songs. HOME!!!! So much fun. Such positive vibes.
  7. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation Rapper Jungkook is back

    Not only Jungkook, rapper Taehyung is also here!
  8. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation King of Norway talks about BTS in the state banquet with the South Korean President

    This makes me so proud. :llama_squish::pandalove::lovelycooky::pikahappy:
  9. AprylinneRose

    Favorite Ice Cream?

    Raspberry Ice Cream. I like my things sweet and nice. Oh also chocolate. Forever classic.
  10. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation I was at Stade de France

    Oh ,how lucky you are! I am so glad that you were able to experience this wonderful concert. What you described is so wonderful. Also Tae is so cute. :pandahappy: It's nice to see that people are recognising how diverse this fandom is. Most armys I have met are really nice people and I hope...
  11. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation 6 years with BTS

    Just been an Army for four months and what a joyful ride it has been. Happy Festa to every Army out here. Hope you all are happy and healthy. To BTS, thank you for all the beautiful songs and magnificent experiences. I discovered you guys late and I repent that, but I will make sure to make up...
  12. AprylinneRose

    Coke or Pepsi?

    Neither. I prefer Sprite. :pandarolleyes: But if I had to choose then, Pepsi.
  13. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation Jimin why...

    :pandasad: :pandasad: :pandasad:
  14. AprylinneRose

    Unpopular k-pop opinions

    I don't like SM vocals. It's obvious they like to sing in that R&B fashion and are all stylistically similar and have indistinguishable voice colour. People hype up SM but in reality they have been making same kind of music they had made 20 years ago. It's a very rigid company and they should...
  15. AprylinneRose

    Appreciation This night by Jin

    Such a beautiful song. 😭