Appreciation I was at Stade de France (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 March 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh ,how lucky you are! I am so glad that you were able to experience this wonderful concert. What you described is so wonderful. Also Tae is so cute. :pandahappy:

It's nice to see that people are recognising how diverse this fandom is. Most armys I have met are really nice people and I hope more people would be able to see that and leave behind the notions they get from the online interactions.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bts in concert really hit you on another level :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread