Recent content by Athena

  1. Athena

    [POLL] favOriTe vs Kiss Later - LOONA Tournament Round 2

    brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAH
  2. Athena

    What are you doing right now?

    I'm currently in my French class bonjour :pandalove::pandalove:
  3. Athena

    Game Tasty or Disgusting?

    only had them with caramel and they were amazing so tasty ig raisins
  4. Athena

    please help me.

    stan Twitter in a nutshell save me plz
  5. Athena

    Tourney [POLL] Everyday I Love You vs Sweet Crazy Love - LOONA Tournament Round 1

    Come come come daga wa it's a sweet crazy lob~
  6. Athena

    who's the BEST kpop group ever?

    I don't see any Dotae tho :welp::welp::welp:
  7. Athena

    Game Tasty or Disgusting?

    walnuts
  8. Athena

    bust down thotianaaaaaaa i wanna see u bust down

    bust down thotianaaaaaaa i wanna see u bust down
  9. Athena

    who's the BEST kpop group ever?

    This definitely hasn't been done before. 100% original thread idea i swear :welp: For me it's ❤ anyway promote your favorite group below and tell me who the best Korean Pop group is of all time in your opinion ❤
  10. Athena

    please help me.

    save me from stan Twitter juseyo
  11. Athena

    [IMG]

  12. Athena

    but he still makes bops tho ig

    but he still makes bops tho ig
  13. Athena

    NO DRAKE ALLOWED HE OVERRATED AS HELL

    NO DRAKE ALLOWED HE OVERRATED AS HELL
  14. Athena

    Why I may disappear and never return

    I am so sorry. This is devastating news. Please know that if you ever need to talk, my dms are always open. You are always loved, please remember that.