- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 171
- Reactions Received
- 1,329
- Location
- ✮ loonaverse ✮
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
TEA bop cancelled we stan flop go off ig TEAAAAAAA it’s what she deserves QUEENS your faves could never y'all omg LeGENDS only WIG sips tea HOE outsold stay pressed faaaaaaaaacts outcharted queen SIS shaking skinny sips tea stay stahp pressed omg M O O D tea we stan wig drag lmaoooo iconic we been knew did that big oof shook snapped shistar sister sooooo true issa bop snatched bitch you thought weave and that's the tea sis YASS lmao they tried it sweetie I'm so sorry oomf getting brave wiiiiiiiiig my last braincells remains unbothered I am SHAKING ooooh this tea wig snatch shook drowning in this tea skjskskjs daddyyyy i'm screaming payola who? it really be like that sometimes whomst go off snack quaking meal choke asdfghkhk wassup i'm shook bruh this is who y'all stan? skinny legend sweetie kiiiiiiiings oml mood I'm- receipts thot iconic big mood outimpacted when will your faves issa pretends to be shocked mooooooood XD