Recent content by Azukiiro

  1. Azukiiro

    Appreciation Let's make some smiles happen!

    LOVE FOR THATTTTTTTT :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
  2. Azukiiro

    Appreciation OMG 25K Messages

    I AINT NO ONES FRIEND :pikagun:
  3. Azukiiro

    Appreciation OMG 25K Messages

    im at 26k messages though its just not loading dw. Grats though i got that ages ago. :mgblush:
  4. Azukiiro

    What colour hair would u have?

    White HAIR
  5. Azukiiro

    Coffee drinkers

    1 in the morning. Must have for these early mornings T_T :seokeyes:
  6. Azukiiro

    So...who wants a virtual haircut?

    i want my money back
  7. Azukiiro

    Reality vs Virtual Reality Debate

    So if we can make virtual reality a thing then theres an argument that we could be living in a simulation right now. Can you imagine that? I personally like the idea of virtual reality ONLY because it has been implemented into some learning courses such as medical courses for doctors to...
  8. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    THANKS FOR FORGIVING ME LOVE YOU LOTS XXX
  9. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    Okay I'll apologise through this video please accept my apology :(( :mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush::mgblush:
  10. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    Thanks for welcoming me, may we have LOTS OF FUN together :pikadab:
  11. Azukiiro

    Game Do you like, love or hate the above song?

    Its alright, it reminds me of old school sm style songs.
  12. Azukiiro

    Official Post your random thoughts about anime

    I recently rewatched so many sad anime films because of this lockdown annnnndddd I really dont know why I did that because wow. Some include: Kimi no nawa, Koe no katachi and Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai EKKEKEK Someone hold me I'm not okay T_T
  13. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    Its okay apologise to me and your heart will be okay again :rosesmug:
  14. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    Winner is just too versatile, they make so many bangers as well what can I say. ME AND YOU ??? Exquisite taste. thanks for the welcome, ill enjoy my time here
  15. Azukiiro

    Intro Most anticipated introduction of 2020

    thanks for the welcome bro, lets 💪 get 👀 this 🤑 breadd 💰