Official Post your random thoughts about anime (11 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ik :pepecry1: I think it was a really nice contrast with the ending of the last episode tho, like the comedy was so intense they played heavy rock guitar over Mitsuba's speech :haylul: so a more mellow tone for the next episode was fitting~ Did you spot Tsukasa in the op with the green haired girl sakura? I mean he's always been in the OP but I only noticed that it was him at the end and not our Hanako until the last episode and then in my 4 rewatches :^) I noticed the black orbs and paper thing on his face instead of white
I have been skipping the ops oops. I guess I need to check it out again xd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Promare is a pretty cool movie. Nothing super original but the animation's insane.



I've rewatched all the eps multiple times. No shame. :llama_tea:
Definitely not original, but it has that Trigger energy where everything is just cool and hyped up :sakUwu: Also soundtrack is fire!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and quinby
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So..it would seem Nikaido is the time sorcerer? That's a pretty crazy power -- maybe because of her powers a lot of people were after her as a kid which is why she escaped to Hole. Her powers might have something to do with time, but we don't really know what that means. Time-travel? Skipping? Rewind or fast-forward? That demon she went to see a few episodes ago knew her, he also seemed to know about her powers..but wasn't that was supposedly her first time back in the Sorcerer's world since she escaped as a kid so why would he know her? :sanathink:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Since university is closed due to coronavirus, I am suddenly jobless (for a while, idk what is gonna happen, the situation is not the best rn)

but I have time for anime at least... I started hanako-kun, I am at ep 4 and its sooo good
I really like the animation and the humour is so great :pepeheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So..it would seem Nikaido is the time sorcerer? That's a pretty crazy power -- maybe because of her powers a lot of people were after her as a kid which is why she escaped to Hole. Her powers might have something to do with time, but we don't really know what that means. Time-travel? Skipping? Rewind or fast-forward? That demon she went to see a few episodes ago knew her, he also seemed to know about her powers..but wasn't that was supposedly her first time back in the Sorcerer's world since she escaped as a kid so why would he know her? :sanathink:
Idk if you saw the ep 9 yet, but yea Nikaido is definitely time sorcerer. I'm quite curious what she can do with her magic since it seems like magic skill has variety of ways it can be used. I definitely wonder about Nikaido's child and teenager years, it seems like she was in Hole already when she was quite young, I think she was the kid selling food at street during Shin's backstory that got some stolen by Shin.

Since university is closed due to coronavirus, I am suddenly jobless (for a while, idk what is gonna happen, the situation is not the best rn)

but I have time for anime at least... I started hanako-kun, I am at ep 4 and its sooo good
I really like the animation and the humour is so great :pepeheart:
Lot of free time then ^^ Our lessons just moved to internet here xd
Hanako-kun has been rly nice so far, I love the main trio and the mystery aspects too.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Idk if you saw the ep 9 yet, but yea Nikaido is definitely time sorcerer. I'm quite curious what she can do with her magic since it seems like magic skill has variety of ways it can be used. I definitely wonder about Nikaido's child and teenager years, it seems like she was in Hole already when she was quite young, I think she was the kid selling food at street during Shin's backstory that got some stolen by Shin.



Lot of free time then ^^ Our lessons just moved to internet here xd
Hanako-kun has been rly nice so far, I love the main trio and the mystery aspects too.
Well same thing is gonna happen here, but rn we have a "spring break". I guess they need some time to preper everything.

Yep, Hanako looks really good so far. :pepeheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Haven't watched an anime in months. darn. It feels terrible man.
I might change that habit, starting this week.
 
Joined
18 March 2020
Messages
44
Reactions Received
158
Location
Konoha Leaf Village
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I recently rewatched so many sad anime films because of this lockdown annnnndddd I really dont know why I did that because wow.

Some include: Kimi no nawa, Koe no katachi and Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai EKKEKEK

Someone hold me I'm not okay T_T



 

Attachments

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Since university is closed due to coronavirus, I am suddenly jobless (for a while, idk what is gonna happen, the situation is not the best rn)

but I have time for anime at least... I started hanako-kun, I am at ep 4 and its sooo good
I really like the animation and the humour is so great :pepeheart:
YES I'M SO HAPPY

MY FAVOURITE EPISODE IS EPISODE 6

FINAL EPISODE THIS WEEK

I'M SO SAD IT'S ENDING I HOPE THEY MAKE ANOTHER SEASON HANAKO IS MY HAPPY DRUG
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I recently rewatched so many sad anime films because of this lockdown annnnndddd I really dont know why I did that because wow.

Some include: Kimi no nawa, Koe no katachi and Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai EKKEKEK

Someone hold me I'm not okay T_T



Watch Grave of Fireflies next:lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lot of stuff ending and BNA took stealthy start at spring season with not just 1, but 6 eps being released at once. I haven't made update post in a while here although Im watching lot of stuff so this is bit bigger about many shows. I sometimes write thread about thoughts towards whole season, but eeh can't be bothered right now. I will do one for first impression of Spring season instead.

Id:Invaded's ending was bit hard to comprehend, but fit to the show. There was some nice emotional content, but I feel like things left off bit lacking for main character, he's situation didn't rly change in way or another.

Eizouken had bit lackluster ending for me, it didn't feel like finale and some eps along the way were just more interesting. Other than that it has been quite fresh and enjoyable anime, maybe not worth all the hype though.

Darwin Game was probably show I was most surprised to like. From plot to characters everything just screamed this is mediocore anime with common tropes. But why did I end up enjoying it as much as I did.. I'm still not sure.

Kyokou Suiri aka Inspectre was probably biggest disappointment. After awesome first ep, everything has just felt dragging along. They have spent majority of season in one case that wasn't even that interesting and most of the show is spent on dialogue between people sitting in one location. Has not ended yet, but I doubt it will get more interesting.

Dorohedoro and Smile at Runway were biggest surprises. They have been good since ep 1 to second last ep. I'm expecting a lot from their finales. I had no idea how these would be when gettng into them, 3D anime with lizardman as protagonist and gore, and Next Top Model x Project Runway the anime.. didn't rly sound my thing. Shows that sometimes you have to give stuff a chance and you might end up loving it.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Made In Abyss is shaping up to be a bit more of a lovecraftian horror than it is a fantasy adventure, I wonder why it isn't tagged horror on MAL? Even if later on in the series it doesn't get any scarier than it currently is, it's still vibing with existential fear at the midway point like i'm literally this emoji rn :worry:

Kyokou Suiri aka Inspectre was probably biggest disappointment. After awesome first ep, everything has just felt dragging along. They have spent majority of season in one case that wasn't even that interesting and most of the show is spent on dialogue between people sitting in one location. Has not ended yet, but I doubt it will get more interesting.
Yeah I really liked the whole premise of it but literally 90% of the show has just been them sitting around and talking and basically just telling us what happened rather than showing us, literally episode 2 was just the main character telling another character a story, what was the point in that? Did that really need an entire episode to explain?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Made In Abyss is shaping up to be a bit more of a lovecraftian horror than it is a fantasy adventure, I wonder why it isn't tagged horror on MAL? Even if later on in the series it doesn't get any scarier than it currently is, it's still vibing with existential fear at the midway point like i'm literally this emoji rn :worry:


Yeah I really liked the whole premise of it but literally 90% of the show has just been them sitting around and talking and basically just telling us what happened rather than showing us, literally episode 2 was just the main character telling another character a story, what was the point in that? Did that really need an entire episode to explain?
It had rly cool first ep, the snarky banter between characters, backstories of the main cast and still mystery of those. But after that it has been just about solving two mysteries. The last mystery has taken over half season, and it's quite boring to wait another week just to hear small part of explanation of the same mystery. If they had more action and stakes like they had in first ep where things got at least bit exciting towards latter part. The telling everything not showing anything is also frustrating. Biggest disappointed of the season rly. :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and NASA
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Made In Abyss is shaping up to be a bit more of a lovecraftian horror than it is a fantasy adventure, I wonder why it isn't tagged horror on MAL? Even if later on in the series it doesn't get any scarier than it currently is, it's still vibing with existential fear at the midway point like i'm literally this emoji rn :worry:
I'm actually glad they didn't tag it, makes for a nice surprise. You're a blind viewer going in thinking it's a cute adventure story and then...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Can't even buy anime anymore due to lockdown.
Might as well just watch stuff in my backlog, until its over.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread