Recent content by Blacklily96

  1. Blacklily96

    Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

    I WATCHED THIS! :D
  2. Blacklily96

    Popular animes you just can't get into

    All the shounens these days... The power of "Friendship" just doesn't appeal anymore.
  3. Blacklily96

    Video Games cause violence

    My god, in a duel of brains that guy is evidently unarmed.
  4. Blacklily96

    Video Games cause violence

    Are video games exclusive to the Afghanistan, Yemen etc which are two of the most violent countries in the world? Should answer that well enough. Nor is games exclusive to the states despite mass shootings happening within 13 hours of each other.
  5. Blacklily96

    Why won't he stop? (Religion vs shut the fuck up)

    Don't they also believe there's a limited number of space in Heaven, which is probably already full, and the rest of the "believers" are left on the paradise that is earth after the rapture or whatever? Pretty sure I read something like that about the weirdness of Jehova's witnesses.
  6. Blacklily96

    Why won't he stop? (Religion vs shut the fuck up)

    "I love you so much that I won't care that you ask me to shut up." Personally I wish someone would throw an even bigger tantrum, and shut him up. Someone doesn't want to put up with his preaching.
  7. Blacklily96

    What is your ideal type?

    Okay, someone proactive, I'm not proactive, so I don't go out and do a lot of shit, so I need someone to drag me by the hair out the door occasionally. At the same time, the guy has to enjoy sitting in the living room in utter silence as I read my books, cause nobody is allowed to get between...
  8. Blacklily96

    Tale of ONE- from zero to hero

    It's quite the story, and how important good story, characters are, seeing as it garnered popularity prior to getting proper art.
  9. Blacklily96

    How tall are you?

    151cm-ish. Short stuff, but at least it's over 150. :P
  10. Blacklily96

    Do you make your bed in the morning?

    No, because not making up my bed kills any dust mites that might be there.
  11. Blacklily96

    MV LOONA - BUTTERFLY

    A definite improvement to High High, which was, despite being okay, is a very standard, and slightly boring song, so I'm still slightly on the fence on them as a group, as their individual and sub unit songs still stand out more than Butterfly, the group releases haven't really lived up to the...
  12. Blacklily96

    Wjsn la la mv

    Some of the best outfits in K-pop again too.
  13. Blacklily96

    Announcement Watch KPopSource's very first Youtube video now!

    Great, though I usually prefer vocal moments being live performances, cause they just feel that more impressive, though I guess that's kinda harder to find and edit.
  14. Blacklily96

    Group Official B.A.P Thread

    I remember I got my whole family pretty much into them by mentioning that they stomped so hard during their warrior performance that the stage fell apart beneath them..