Group Official B.A.P Thread (1 Viewer)

Favorite BAP member?


  • Total voters
    13

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I remember I got my whole family pretty much into them by mentioning that they stomped so hard during their warrior performance that the stage fell apart beneath them..
Oh my god that moment lol :yolk:

Your family has taste at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Trans: Best wishes for a Happy New Year


Trans: I will open my door in 2019 and go out to the world carefully. I am afraid, but on the other hand, a new world I see is exciting.


Trans: It was in 2018 that I was sorry to have a difficult year for you to love and thank you. I am also very sorry for this year, so I will try to be able to reward and support your support and love this year. Again, thank you for helping me last year. I love you, everyone.


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread