Group Official B.A.P Thread (1 Viewer)

Favorite BAP member?


  • Total voters
    13

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck




Trans:​

I made my debut and the first stage was full of excitement. But now there are so many things in the pace towards the stage. As a singer for seven years, as a performer on stage, as an idol, for me to give back to fans, I have been on numerous stages and have performed more than 100 BAP solo concerts so far. I have felt and learned things from you. I was so thankful and warm. Thank you so much for helping me this tour. I want to work harder and love you more. I look forward to your future. I love you
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Trans:​
Are you all right? I do not know if I have a cold or not, but I am wondering if Bob is eating well and preparing well at the end of the year.
DaeHyun (@dh_jung_bap) • Instagram photos and videos

Trans: Break ending # Rams and Salt # Guangzhou


Trans: Ji Sung Ah Happy Birthday






​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
B.A.P Talk Changes to Group, Touring & More


VCG/VCG via Getty Images
B.A.P performs during the opening ceremony of Korea Brand And Entertainment Expo (KBEE) 2017 on July 12, 2017 in Hong Kong, China.​

Six years into their career, B.A.P is in a state of flux. The Korean boy band got its start in 2012 and has spent its entirety swept up in highs and lows with immense popularity in their early days followed by a series of issues, including a lawsuit against their company TS Entertainment, before finding their way again with their impactful approach to K-pop.
The past few months have vacillated in tone for B.A.P, with 2018 seeing the band further evolve artistically through a variety of self-written solo tracks and their Forever tour. But it also saw some of the band’s bleakest moments: leader Bang Yongguk opted not to renew his contract with TS and member Kim Himchan faced sexual assault allegations. The group addressed the former when they sat down with Billboard to discuss the state of the act in 2018 while in Philadelphia for their U.S. tour.

Billboard: How has B.A.P changed since you toured in the U.S. last year?
Zelo: We had our own solo songs and our skills have increased. We’ve been able to communicate with fans really well.
Youngjae: We’ve been touring every year, and always enjoy seeing the fans. Each year, the feelings are different. We, B.A.P and [our fandom] BABY, have known each other for a really long time. We’ve been loving each other, and we think about our relationship a lot.
How is this year different from different tours?
Youngjae: Firstly, because [former member Bang] Yongguk couldn’t come with us it is different. Secondly, because many fans are thinking that this could be our last concert the emotions are different. Fans have been asking us, “Is this the last concert tour?” We’re not sure, but we’d like to keep doing it every year. The fans have made this a really emotional tour for us.
Himchan: We all have to enlist and serve in South Korea’s military soon because of the national draft, so that’s why people are concerned.
Youngjae: We’re going to miss our fans but will serve well.
How does it feel that you may not see your fans for a while?
Daehyun: Enlistment isn’t an immediate occurrence for most of us. [22-year-old youngest member] Zelo especially, because he’s so young, has a couple of years to see the fans [before he must enlist.] We promised during the show that we’ll be back next year so...

You recently had a lineup change. How has it been performing without Bang Yongguk?
Youngjae: We have a lot of pressure on us but we are trying to fill in Yongguk’s space on stage, and we have talked a lot and rethought the set list. We’ve been trying our best to cover up Yongguk’s lack.
Daehyun: It made for better opportunities since we have to fill in Yongguk’s space by fleshing out our own roles and places.Himchan and Zelo performed many of Yongguk’s lines during the concert. What was that experience like for the pair?Himchan: I’m having a hard time, but especially with the songs from the earliest days of our career the raps are really hard. I’m trying to change the raps so that I can suit them better. I can’t match Yongguk’s style 100% since I’m a different performer. But I’m trying my best to fill that spot.

You guys have spent much of 2018 doing solo tracks. How has it been focusing on that?
Zelo: We always try to make new music our own way. We always aim to release music that fans love, and reply to their feelings for us. We’re trying to show what we can do to the best of our ability, and the solo songs have been able to help us do that. It’s been really refreshing.
What are you trying to show your fans through these solo songs?
Daehyun: We are trying to show our personal abilities, our vocal skills, the genres that we like. We want to show how differently we can express different types of music.
Nowadays, members are playing a major role in songwriting. How do you approach the creative process?
Zelo: I have written a lot of songs since I started in the industry when I was very young. I think that music will become my legacy. I’ll try to find a way to always communicate with fans to the best of my ability. I have a lot of things to say. I’ll try my best.
If you had to write a song right now in this moment, what would it be about?
Zelo: That I’m happy.

Source: B.A.P Talk Changes to Group, Touring & More​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mirella

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Zelo Confirmed To Leave B.A.P
​
TS Entertainment has announced that Zelo will be leaving B.A.P.
On December 24, the agency released an official statement confirming Zelo’s departure from the group:
Hello. This is TS Entertainment.
We are informing you that B.A.P’s Zelo’s exclusive contract with TS Entertainment has expired.
After holding numerous discussions as we approached the end date of our contract with Zelo, who has been with us since December 2, 2011, we have mutually decided that Zelo’s exclusive contract will end on December 2, 2018 and that he will leave B.A.P.
We express our gratitude to Zelo, who did his utmost up until the very end, and we promise to send Zelo our warm support in the future as he makes a fresh start and goes on to show great things.
Once again, we would like to thank both Zelo and all the people who have given B.A.P so much love.
Thank you.​
Although Zelo’s contract with TS Entertainment expired on December 2, the idol chose to remain with B.A.P past that date in order to complete the group’s “Forever with BABYz” tour of Europe earlier this month.
We wish Zelo all the best in his future endeavors!

 
  • Wow
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread