Recent content by bulletproof

  1. bulletproof

    Spotify: How many different music genres and artists did you get?

    1846 artists and 110 genres
  2. bulletproof

    Official Taggable Fandom Lists

    Thank you :nekolove: I'm getting too many notifs from the tags and I'm already online once in a blue moon, I prefer to see the messages where I am actually needed
  3. bulletproof

    Official Taggable Fandom Lists

    I want to be removed from everything but idk where to start, idk what fandoms I picked :lisalaugh: Request to be removed from - Exo-L, Orbit, Queens, Blink, Ikonic, Moo moo, I GOT7, Reveluv, Forever, Army... idk what else, sure will be a part 2 @Moderator @Administrator
  4. bulletproof

    I’m good, thank you. How are you?

    I’m good, thank you. How are you?
  5. bulletproof

    I miss you too lovely :maheart: How have you been?

    I miss you too lovely :maheart: How have you been?
  6. bulletproof

    Aww love you too cupcake :pepeheart:

    Aww love you too cupcake :pepeheart:
  7. bulletproof

    ~ Moderator Team Anon ~

    I’d love that :maheart:
  8. bulletproof

    What's the difference?

    Dating these days is very interesting :oliviakek:
  9. bulletproof

    What's the difference?

    Yeah, that’s what I thought, but how is it different to dating someone? :susPepe:
  10. bulletproof

    What's the difference?

    What's the difference between "dating" and "seeing each other"? :wimwim: I'm getting old, all the terms in dating world are confusing :lisalaugh: PS: hi, it's me, I'm alive :dubueh:
  11. bulletproof

    who is your forum bestie?

    Purple you too :maheart:
  12. bulletproof

    who is your forum bestie?

    no, you are :maheart:
  13. bulletproof

    who is your forum bestie?

    Yasss my babe :maheart:
  14. bulletproof

    help me with date ideas

    Go for a walk or coffee
  15. bulletproof

    Yeah, not that much, but I still miss people here :maheart:

    Yeah, not that much, but I still miss people here :maheart: