help me with date ideas (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Any dates you would like to go on? Good dates that you have been on? Any advice for dos and don'ts etc?

Basically there's this guy at work who I kinda like and work is kinda shut right now until 2nd half of October so I managed to arrange 2 seperate dates instead which just consisted of us watching stuff at my aunt's house (I was catsitting there at the time so it was convenient). Neither of us have explicitly confessed yet and on the first date I wasn't even sure if he knew it was a date or not or if he just thought we were hanging out as friends but the second time there was some definite more-than-friends but still very PG cuddling going on so I think we're around the same page but neither of us can really go too fast with it due to different personal reasons so I still think it's too soon to crack out the full romance and confessions and I just wanna keep seeing him and letting things naturally progress slowly on their own just as they have been but the problem is now that i'm not conveniently catsitting at my aunts it's hard to find something to do that isn't too blatantly romantic or overly casual

what do
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I know nothing about romance so I’m probably the last person to take advice from. Maybe something like a board game night with take out… or maybe that’s too casual :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Go for a walk or coffee
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread