Recent content by coffee

  1. coffee

    Unpopular k-pop opinions

    MONSTA X ft. Chainsmokers... I'd want to puke and I basically am. Overall, never liked their American promo. As much as I love the group and the members to bits, they can't sing in English
  2. coffee

    Teaser fromis_9 - 박지원 wanna have some fun (Jiheon Fun Factory Teaser)

    Love Bomb was a BOMB, I'm not that into cute concepts but I LOVED it. Definitely excited :bigcatlove:
  3. coffee

    Teaser IZ*ONE - Buenos Aires MV Teaser 1

    The MV seems to be a gorgeous one!! Not too sure if I'm going to like the song but I hope I will
  4. coffee

    Were you or are you ever a triggered kpop fan?

    I did get triggered as F'CK when Jooheon's already finished mixtape got cancelled thanks to Monbebe telling Starship to not release it. (There was a featuring young artist who had had a scandal for calling his mom a whore..... l o l)
  5. coffee

    News [Trigger Warning] KARA’s Goo Hara found alive after attempting suicide, stable but unconscious

    Wait.... No way what... What?? She was unconscious already? I hope she'll have punch of loving people surrounding her for next weeks & those who have hurt her cut their fingers with a bread knife.
  6. coffee

    Saddest K-pop MV's

    And this one isn't really "kpop" as in idol stuff, but it's definitely the most emotional Korean MV I've seen.. And I love the song to bits..
  7. coffee

    Your favourite kpop album?

    BTS - Wings. Always. Nothing can beat. But just to list few others MONSTA X - The Code Red Velvet - The Perfect Red Velvet EXO - The War Heize - Wind
  8. coffee

    Are You A Fan of NCT's Music?

    In my case the first reaction about NCT's titles tend to be "What the hell is this..?" But after few more listens I get stuck from head to toe. Simon Says had the biggest reaction on me. I HATED it at first but now it's my favorite NCT title
  9. coffee

    Why don't a lot of ARMYs accept multis?

    The two reasons I can come come up with is a) All the drama they used to have with other fandoms (mainly with Exo and Big Bang) b) Especially some of the newer fans are too young to prioritize things and stay objective. If they read somewhere that you should only stan one group, they take it...
  10. coffee

    ♡ [OFFICIAL] Red Velvet Badge Revamp Thread // Voting // 5/31 - 6/7 ♡

    I'll send few suggestions here when I have enough time to make edits :3
  11. coffee

    Solo Artists You'd Like to See Collab?

    Hyuna and CL.. that would be SO badass... :zoomeyes:
  12. coffee

    Yes, it is :sadcat: And for once it was open for use....

    Yes, it is :sadcat: And for once it was open for use....
  13. coffee

    Rumor so is OH gone for good???

    Literally just created an account here because I mainly used OH... I haven't been able to find any info about what's going on atm and there has been SO many server difficulties that unless they do some big a*s changes, it's going to get ditched.. :s