- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
I'm really digging this sound and concept
Video tv shows will be soon, its just the album that is next month.I thought the release was today lmao. I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE OTHER MONTH. :pepewae:
Oh really? I have no idea how it works there tbh.Video tv shows will be soon, its just the album that is next month.
Remember Japans different way of doing things.
They release the video about a month before the album some times a bit more other time a bet less.Oh really? I have no idea how it works there tbh.
en.wikipedia.org
MV will drop soon, it's just that the album takes like a month to release lol. The Japanese wayOh really? I have no idea how it works there tbh.
This is also how they do it in the west. Or at least they used to. I don't follow western music enough anymore.They release the video about a month before the album some times a bit more other time a bet less.