Recent content by coriunicorn

  1. coriunicorn

    How many people are in the US with your name ?

    Only two, I feel so special. :yolk:
  2. coriunicorn

    How much do you know about your ancestors? [aka stories from before and after the worldwars]

    Mine is kinda crazy, but I know on my mom's side I'm the great great something granddaughter of the real-life Pocahontas. We found this out when we did an ancestry book for my grandpa. On my dad's side, my great great great grandpa was this crazy guy named Brunson Lewis who was infamous for...
  3. coriunicorn

    Thanks so much! I've gotten such warm welcomes from everyone!:pepeheart:

    Thanks so much! I've gotten such warm welcomes from everyone!:pepeheart:
  4. coriunicorn

    Omg, thanks for the welcome!❤️

    Omg, thanks for the welcome!❤️
  5. coriunicorn

    Pick 2 groups, rearrange the members to make new ones.

    Idk if I did this right but I chose two girl groups and one is disbanded but most of the members are still active. Red Velvet and IOI: 2 eight-member groups Very Red-❤ This group's main talents are great rappers and dancers, the vocals are good but not the main focus of the group. This group has...
  6. coriunicorn

    How can anyone like BLACKPINK's comeback?

    I like BLACKPINK but this song just wasn't my favorite. (Whistle is THAT song) Great visuals and the MV was beautiful, but the song seemed all over the place to me. But when a group you love releases a song it's hard not to like it especially if you know and love the members. That's probably why...
  7. coriunicorn

    Thanks so much! ❤

    Thanks so much! ❤
  8. coriunicorn

    All time favorite picture(s) of your bias?

    Idk why but Joy looks like a literal goddess to me in this pic😍
  9. coriunicorn

    do you want to watch Twister with me?

    ummm am I too late to join? I like that movie lol
  10. coriunicorn

    Share Info About Your Pets

    3 cats🙃(crazy cat lady I guess) Rescued all 3 2 Boys 1 Girl They are black, orange, and a tabby. Their names are... Black, Orange, and Gary(not creative I know) Black the girl is like the boss of them all idk shes the baddest bitch I know Orange is scared of his own shadow Gary is the baby and...
  11. coriunicorn

    18+ Real men not only eat ass

    This was beautiful, thanks.
  12. coriunicorn

    Let's talk love languages

    When I took the test, I got Gift Giving and Words of Affirmations. The results made me feel pretty shallow lol
  13. coriunicorn

    What is your ideal type?

    you know that saying "tall dark and handsome?" yep, that's it.
  14. coriunicorn

    Official Post your random thoughts about anime

    One Punch Man is one of my favorites of all time, I just love how it doesn't take itself too seriously. I'm currently watching Kaguya-sama: Love is War. Highly recommended, nice animations, interesting characters, and plot is lighthearted but keeps you interested.