How can anyone like BLACKPINK's comeback? (4 Viewers)

Joined
7 April 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
61
Location
Earth, for now
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like BLACKPINK but this song just wasn't my favorite. (Whistle is THAT song) Great visuals and the MV was beautiful, but the song seemed all over the place to me. But when a group you love releases a song it's hard not to like it especially if you know and love the members. That's probably why so many people like it, loyalty goes a long way. 🖤
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and dooh
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
70
Reactions Received
315
Location
Oblivion
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like BLACKPINK but this song just wasn't my favorite. (Whistle is THAT song) Great visuals and the MV was beautiful, but the song seemed all over the place to me. But when a group you love releases a song it's hard not to like it especially if you know and love the members. That's probably why so many people like it, loyalty goes a long way. 🖤
Whistle and Boombayah got me into BLACKPINK. Unfortunately with Kill this love, I am doubting that it was the right choice to follow them and I think it's a downfall if they release something like that after the powerful release of DDD.

I'll ask you this, is loyalty worth deluding yourself from something you hate?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think the song is okay, but it's definitely not their best title track.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Imo, Blackpink's title tracks always kinda have underwhelming choruses.
IDK, I just like the verses, prechorus and instrumentals more in this
And as for why Blinks are still Stanning, bsides exist :zoomeyes:
Ktl EP outsold Square Up in my opinion
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Skinnny already gave you a good answer, taste is different, you cant always satisfy everybody..

for some like you @YoRHa its "how can anyone like.." for another one its "how can anyone not like.."

thats how it works, but i can agree on KTL not being their best song

btw nothing wrong to unstan some groups you dont like, but i wouldnt question why people like the song, taste is different.. edit: and hard to explain :llama_flirt:

:pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree ktl is not their best title track but they have other good songs
I guess it just comes down preference and what you like
I guess that’s why some people like ktl because it’s to their taste

Also ktl is not necessarily a bad song it has its moments
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread