- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 70
- Reactions Received
- 315
- Location
- Oblivion
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
I never said that every person had to like, I asked how can they even like it, like in why do they like it.I mean I didn't like the song as well but it's a matter of preferences. You can't expect every person to have the same taste in music.
Ah I see. Well I guess I can't give the answer then.I never said that every person had to like, I asked how can they even like it, like in why do they like it.
Whistle and Boombayah got me into BLACKPINK. Unfortunately with Kill this love, I am doubting that it was the right choice to follow them and I think it's a downfall if they release something like that after the powerful release of DDD.I like BLACKPINK but this song just wasn't my favorite. (Whistle is THAT song) Great visuals and the MV was beautiful, but the song seemed all over the place to me. But when a group you love releases a song it's hard not to like it especially if you know and love the members. That's probably why so many people like it, loyalty goes a long way. 🖤