Recent content by DearEagleZ

  1. DearEagleZ

    18+ comment- pookie

    okie :)
  2. DearEagleZ

    been a while since i've been here but happy birthday :)))

    been a while since i've been here but happy birthday :)))
  3. DearEagleZ

    how good are u at digital art?

    I have drawn some things on sketchbook that are half decent 🤷‍♂️
  4. DearEagleZ

    Which of these was not found at Walmart?

    Ground pork probably
  5. DearEagleZ

    I feel kps has been pretty inactive for the past few days

    i've been active on twt for quite a while now (and also i don't have my computer with me, which is where i like using kps in the first place)
  6. DearEagleZ

    If you can only wear one outfit all the time what would it be?

    whatever this guy has (without shoelaces i can't tie shoelaces at all)
  7. DearEagleZ

    Do you or did you have posters in your room?

    I wish I did (I have a framed lighthouse drawing though) The ones I do want are Korol i Shut, Nautilus Pompilius, Severny Flot, and that one bridge in SPB, but I live in the US so those may be hard to get
  8. DearEagleZ

    Whatever you last ate is..

    tbf it's the plain kind
  9. DearEagleZ

    Whatever you last ate is..

    Chocolate :|
  10. DearEagleZ

    Game Post the song that you're currently listening to

    og song is good but i like this one as well
  11. DearEagleZ

    do you listen to music in your language?

    Rarely :| (both english and spanish)
  12. DearEagleZ

    What would you name your kids?

    i don't intend on having any kids tbh (economy) but if i did, i'd name my kids Alex/Andres (for a boy) or Natalia/Agatha (for a girl) Also for a cat I'd choose either Renik, Shurik, Lida, Sasha or Kristoph (after Kristoph Gavin a.k.a the nickname I gave my Alolan Meowth)
  13. DearEagleZ

    An important map that everyone should see

    is that belgium or the netherlands? WHY THE FCK IS AUSTRALIA UPSIDE DOWN?!
  14. DearEagleZ

    Suppose KPS was a hotel, who are you rooming with?

    preferably no one bcs i kinda want my space to myself but I'd visit @Yuzuru from time to time (not that i'm gonna be in the hotel that often anyways :|)
  15. DearEagleZ

    Accidental post

    Accidental post