Recent content by Digital_Prodigy

  1. Digital_Prodigy

    Favorite Season

    Yessss
  2. Digital_Prodigy

    Yuna imitating JYP expressions

    Hahahaha lol
  3. Digital_Prodigy

    Photo New Hyunjin for guess photoshoots

    Love these new photos 🥰🥰
  4. Digital_Prodigy

    Appreciation Felix and Han are so wonderful 🤗🤗

    Stray Kids' Felix marks birthday with $220,000 donation to children, flood victims https://share.google/DUNUsjikWCRwEB8Zu @Stay
  5. Digital_Prodigy

    Game The Last Comment Wins

    Sorry for such a late reply! I was sick almost all week and a little this week so I'm just now getting back. Thanks for asking :)
  6. Digital_Prodigy

    Intro hi everyone!

    Hiii
  7. Digital_Prodigy

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I'm back from being sick!
  8. Digital_Prodigy

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    I hope that when you go, you enjoy your trip!!
  9. Digital_Prodigy

    Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN JISUNG

    Happy birthday Han!!
  10. Digital_Prodigy

    Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN JISUNG

    So cute!!! 🥺🥺
  11. Digital_Prodigy

    Audio Stray Kids - November 11th

    So exciting!! 🤗🤗
  12. Digital_Prodigy

    Your KPop MBTI

    Yesssss
  13. Digital_Prodigy

    Appreciation HAPPY YEONJUN DAY 🎂

    Happy birthday Yeonjun!! 🥺🥺🥳🥳🎉🎉🎂🎂🫶🏼🫶🏼