Recent content by DylanQaqqaq

  1. DylanQaqqaq

    Debut CIX | Debut EP 'HELLO' Chapter 1 Hello, Stranger | July 23rd

    I absolutely LOVE this debut! There's not a single skip on the album, Movie Star is THAT bop, the visuals are stunning, Bae Jinyoung has been personally attacking me which might not be ok but still wig, they're all sweathearts! Maybe everyone should stan these phenomenal guys! CIX Fighting!!
  2. DylanQaqqaq

    KSMA [WINNER] BEST NEW ARTIST

    Ok wig, (G)-Idle is super talented and Uh Oh is THAT bop
  3. DylanQaqqaq

    No problem :pepeheart:

    No problem :pepeheart:
  4. DylanQaqqaq

    Teaser ITZY "ICY" M/V TEASER 2

    Rookie of the year mwah
  5. DylanQaqqaq

    Post a meme that accurately represents a kpop company

    Bighit artists be like
  6. DylanQaqqaq

    Intro How in the world do I introduce myself

    Not me relating to this but with k-pop idols from new groups i'm trying to stan
  7. DylanQaqqaq

    Intro How in the world do I introduce myself

    Assuming that I haven't been hyped for the past 18 years for this comeback dqskdskdsq I absolutely love ITZY and hope their comeback will be succesful with a few wins along the way (and obviously a huge ass bop that will be stuck in my head the following weeks dqskdqs)
  8. DylanQaqqaq

    Intro How in the world do I introduce myself

    Literally where is the lie?? Nayeon is a goddess, talented, never seen before, amazing... just whew... Also thanks everyone for welcoming me <3
  9. DylanQaqqaq

    Intro How in the world do I introduce myself

    Hi everyone! I'm gonna try to keep this short as I'm really not good with words. :nayeonisdone: My name is Dylan, I'm 18 years old and I've started listening to k-pop since around september last year so I'm still fairly new to the whole thing. My ult groups right now are BTS (Ult bias is Jin)...